MM4 Ideas

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

MM4 Ideas

Postby Elliot » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:00 pm

What kind of really surreal, post-apocalyptic imagery would you like to see in Mad Max IV: Fury Road (if it is made)? Here are some of my ideas:

1) Crude airships, made mostly out of junk, flying over a vast desert filled with tribes of neolithic savages who try to shoot them down with primitive catapults.

2) An old factory in some mountains that's been turned into a weird city/fortress by a gang and is surrounded by fires lit to keep away attackers.

Let me know what you think, and mention any ideas of your own!
Quit toying, Bubba!
Elliot

MM4 Ideas

Postby Bubba Fat » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:45 pm

Good ideas, fella! For me, if MM 4 is playing in a far Future, what do you said is pretty. So the proplem we have is: if FURY ROAD is really Fox's next project and if we see M. Gibson as MAX. For the moment G. Miller is THE MAN for a not so bad movie called HAPPY FEET (with Elijah Wood) and we actually don't know if FURY ROAD isn't a "Pie in the sky" hahaha.! If you know what f**king rumors are, so probably you know that Bruce Spence is playing an Alien in the new STAR WARS movie and MM 4 is probably full of CGI. Personaly, I'm not really against, because CGI are sometimes not too bad (see LOTR) and a good story can do some miracles! As you can see, we MAD MAX fan's are worldwilde and when my english sounds very stupid (yes I know!) I try to do my very best to ameliorate my speeches. You know, that FURY ROAD will be realized in Namibia and that this country has none roads. What we can undestand as roads. So FR will be different than the "old" films.Different than the first one (IMHO, the best), close to RW or BTD but with a high budget.[/font]
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

MM4 Ideas

Postby Humungus » Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:16 pm

I would really like to see MAX go back to the Cop Preceinct in the first MAD MAX

and maybe find another old Interceptor that the crazy mechanic was working on. Like a protoype or something.

Also maybe a women only gang that just kills everyone and has men slaves

that would be nuts.

Humungus

MM4 Ideas

Postby Anklecranker » Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:13 am

I like the way this guy thinks........

Quote: Originally posted by Humungus on 01 July 2003

I would really like to see MAX go back to the Cop Preceinct in the first MAD MAX

and maybe find another old Interceptor that the crazy mechanic was working on. Like a protoype or something.

Also maybe a women only gang that just kills everyone and has men slaves

that would be nuts.

Anklecranker

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road