Im going to F100 wreak Anyone wanna meet up with me???

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Im going to F100 wreak Anyone wanna meet up with me???

Postby Wayne Jones » Thu Jul 08, 1999 3:36 am

Hi,

My name is Wayne Jones, and i live in Adelaide South Australia. Since i can remember i have been a Mad Max fan. I am obsessed with the movie so much i have to falcon coupes in my shed. One is a genuine GT the other is a black on black lookalike "well it will be one day". Well the minite i saw the pics in street machine i started ringing around, trying to get some sort of directions. All the info i could get is that it aint near any roads, its easy to find (if ya know where to look), its not far from a hotel and heaps of people have been there. The museum in silvertown also has the mechanics crane on display. Im heading up there with a few mates soon but arnt exactly sure when, and i was wondering if anyone would like to meet up with me at silverton/broken hill/ where ever i dont realy care. Any one is welcom. Also if anyone has any good directions pleas elet me know. I can arang my time of departure so i will be able to meet up with someone. I would also like to here from the owner of the vehicles if he/she is reading this.

I look forward to hearing from people of who are interested in meeting sometime.

Wayne Jones
Wayne Jones

Return to General Movie Discussion