Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website?

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website?

Postby Dave_H » Wed Jul 07, 1999 3:21 pm

I spoke to a friend recently who had seen a Mad Max T shirt made by Skateboard clothing co "serial killer". The shirt has max, wez and humungous on it. he told me that he had seen a website for the company which had information about this shirt.

I have tried to find the site but have ended up with fruitless searches of sites glorifying murderers and such.

Can anyone help out?

Dave
Dave_H

Re: Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website?

Postby Serial Killer MM T-Shirts » Thu Jul 08, 1999 12:12 am

In Reply to: Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website? posted by David Hilder on July 07, 1999 at 23:21:21:

: I spoke to a friend recently who had seen a Mad Max T shirt made by Skateboard clothing co "serial killer". The shirt has max, wez and humungous on it. he told me that he had seen a website for the company which had information about this shirt.

: I have tried to find the site but have ended up with fruitless searches of sites glorifying murderers and such.

: Can anyone help out?

: Dave

Hey Dave,

Lower on the message board, I do have a posting asking if anybody would be interested in trading MM related goods. One of the items I do have is the shirt you mention. If you wouldn't be interested in a barter of like items, I can tell you where I found the shirt. If you don't live in the U.S., you may have have to search the net for a mailing address. The place is called "The Alley" located in downtown Chicago, Illinois on Clark Street. It's kind of a tourist trap for off beat types, so I would be surprised if they mail orderl. Last time I was there a few months back, they had shirts in olive drab and gray if it helps...Cheers!
Serial Killer MM T-Shirts

Re: Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website?

Postby Jason Carlton » Thu Jul 08, 1999 12:42 am

In Reply to: Re: Mad Max 2 Tee shirt: Anyone know "serial Killer clothes" website? posted by Serial Killer MM T-Shirts on July 08, 1999 at 08:12:45:

: : I spoke to a friend recently who had seen a Mad Max T shirt made by Skateboard clothing co "serial killer". The shirt has max, wez and humungous on it. he told me that he had seen a website for the company which had information about this shirt.

: : I have tried to find the site but have ended up with fruitless searches of sites glorifying murderers and such.

: : Can anyone help out?

: : Dave,

"The Alley"

858 W Belmont Ave, Chicago IL 60657

1-773-862-0050
Jason Carlton

Return to General Movie Discussion