Back2the max doco premiere

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Postby Dave_H » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:34 am

Sadly I missed the premiere but was wondering how the night was. Anyone have any stories, photos etc?

I cant wait for details on availability of the vid!

Dave
Dave_H

Postby v8interceptor » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:04 pm

C'mon guys tell me your stories huh, tell me your stories.....Image

I wanna see the video right now!!!!!! please, somebody tell me where can I order it...
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Postby Peter Barton » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:09 pm

I took a few photos myself, and will put up a gallery up tonight, along with a gallery of the previously promised car stuff (mostly these have been on the front page already anyway, but I'll try to find a few extras to throw in). If anyone else out there has photos they'd like to contribute I'm happy to put up another fan gallery as well.

With the video, we did have a batch made up for the premiere night, and unfortunately they are already all gone! The next batch probably won't be done until the DVD master is ready, which has hit a few delays due to the availability (or lack thereof) of people over the Christmas / New Years period. It seems everyone is booked up, and don't really kick back into full swing until at least the end of January. As soon as some dates are locked in I'll post them.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Peter Barton » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:20 pm

As most of you have probably seen, I put the gallery online last night for the Back 2 The Max premiere. I ran out of time to do the cars & stunts gallery, that should get put up tonight.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Peter Barton » Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:52 am

Well I'm getting there, slowly...!

All the cars & stunts pictures that have appeared on the main page are now in the Cars & Stunts gallery at the Back 2 The Max web site, http://www.back2themax.com. Tonight I'll add some more photos to the gallery, I'll try to find a few more of interest that haven't been seen yet.

If you access the galleries by the way and the pictures come up as broken / not there, just try hitting refresh. I guarantee you all the images are online, but I've noticed myself that the pages with a lot of images (i.e. the thumbnail pages) keep coming up with broken links.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby roadwarriormfp » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:19 pm

I just had a look see at the pictures Peter.. Thanks !

I may as well live on the other side of the planet as i keep missing everything ! Come on guys.. move closer to Queensland..!!! haha

Cheers

Sam
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby v8interceptor » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:39 am

The back2themax page works great Peter. Thanks for the pics!
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Return to Back 2 The Max