1st post 1/6 scale imperator fufiosa GK

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

1st post 1/6 scale imperator fufiosa GK

Postby root » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 am

Didn't see any pix with it just in kit form so I figured I would share.

Very nice piece of work crisp sharp and wonderful deatil. and could be displayed the way it is, I only found one hole pin hole and there is next to ZERO flash.
Attention to detail was not over looked here even down to the Citadel branding on the back of her neck.

1st post here,found the site looking for the Wez and other 1/6 scale Mad Max kits.

I have the Death Inc. Mad Max kit already # 13 of like 100 cast. back in 93.

Now to find the Wez and other grail Mad Max kits I'm looking for.

Figured I'd share it up with the other warriors of the waste land.

Now back to my Buggie # 9 kit bash.

Again she is a great piece and I'm proud to have it.

She will ride into Valhalla, shiny and chrome. Never being MEDIOCRE!
Rich
root

Re: 1st post 1/6 scale imperator fufiosa GK

Postby Turbofurball » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:52 am

Just done a quick google and couldn't find any photos of a finished model - any chance you have a link?
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
Turbofurball

Postby root » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:08 am

I'll have to ask the creator if I can use his photos here, he is the only one I've seen with a build up.
He sculpted , molded, cast, and painted, this item in true garage kit fashion start to finish.

I'm pretty sure he made less then 10 of them with no plans to make more when I asked.
Said he was moving on to other things of interest.

RIch
root

Postby Switchum » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Darn, I was planning to sculpt her some point as well. Got beat...

The same with Turbofurball, I would love to see it built up or at least put together unpainted so that we can see how she stands on the cool base.

Oh yeah I remember Death Inc Road Warrior kit. I think it was sculpted by Randy Bowen.

Anyway you scored pretty nice, Rich. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.
Switchum

Postby root » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Thanks, I plan on doing the build and paint one day, problem is I have like 3 styrene models one a kit bash ( buggy # 9 ) that in different states of "work" LOL and just finished a few GEOmetric pieces and picked up the light house encounter yesterday for person use.
I live 5 miles from GEO so I'm there at least once a month.

You switchum, was how I found this place. saw all three of your kits on the Japanese site ( goose is sold out) I want Wez and Humongous .
Then there is explaining to the wife how I bought 500 bux worth of resin. Instead of a plasma cutter or mig welder for my side business.

Hats off to you for the AMAZING sculpts.

Do you know of any sellers of your sculpts/kits in the USA?
Can't find them here in the US.

I'm still waiting for the creator of Furiosa to get back to me about using the pix. I don't want to cause him a headache with flooded traffic on something that he said he really had no intention of doing again. Or use his photos without permission.

YA the Death Inc. was Bowen. ( great kit too).

I included the front page of he instructions did you notice the parts you need for " witness me" LOL nice touch on the kit.

Now that I found this site I'll be here Mad Max series is my 2nd favorite movie set only topped by aliens. then Bladerunner.

Rich
root

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:02 am

Hey, where the heck can you get this Furiosa kit???
I've read each post carefully and can't spot a store or link.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Switchum » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:04 am

I hear you Rich. I have a quite few kits un-built and stacked in my studio. I even have many half built motorcycle kits at my parents' house where I grew up.

Hope you enjoy this forum. People are a lot nicer and helpful here. I belong to some forums in other interests and most of places are condescending to newbs.
Thanks for the compliment on my sculpts, Rich. I try my best.

Wez and Humungus are done for the Japanese company, Roswell Japan. So no other places sell them unfortunately. The Goose kit, I did that for Needful things/Dark carnival. I believe you can still get it from them. I will PM you the detailed info.

Yeah please share us the pictures of build-up when you get a hands on it. And maybe you can PM rockatansy4073 for info on this Furiosa kit? He is a serious collector.

Thanks.
Switchum

Postby Turbofurball » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 am

root wrote:I'll have to ask the creator if I can use his photos here, he is the only one I've seen with a build up.

That would be great, it looks like an excellent kit! :)
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
Turbofurball

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Seriously dude, i'll pay anything for this kit. The detail's incredible.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby root » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:55 am

Sorry guys no reply yet.
I just hope he's on VAY KAY sitting on the beach with warm weather ignoring the world.

Rich
root

Return to Models and Modelling