Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby draknoir2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:25 am

A Mad Max movie without Miller would be like a Mad Max movie without Max.

In other words the probable sequel to FR.
"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."
User avatar
draknoir2
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Chicago Area

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby Mad_Jim » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:54 am

draknoir2 wrote:A Mad Max movie without Miller would be like a Mad Max movie without Max.

In other words the probable sequel to FR.



yeah your right wish Kennedy was still alive!!! he would of never let Thunderdome happen the way it went!!!! and we might of had more mad max movies by now!!
"The Toe Cutter Knows who I am"
User avatar
Mad_Jim
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:29 am

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby draknoir2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:32 am

The BluRay cover for MM5 will be a cinch - just inflate Charlize Theron's giant bald head a bit more so that it completely blots out all other characters.
"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."
User avatar
draknoir2
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Chicago Area

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby scfc68 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:28 am

I have to be honest, I'll be happy to never see any more of Furiosa. I think the character is way overhyped and utterly forgettable. As much as I enjoyed Fury road, nothing of that was down to Furiosa (nor the five wives)

A new story would be welcome most of all, no previous MM movies have had direct continuity so why would this one?? I for one would like to see something more akin to the game, the ships & planes, the decayed infrastructure etc. Id really love a return to the city most of all.

As good as Fury road is, the thought of sand, sand & more sand and a repeat of the same characters apart from Max holds very little appeal for me.
scfc68
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Stoke On Trent, England

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby scfc68 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:31 am

draknoir2 wrote:The BluRay cover for MM5 will be a cinch - just inflate Charlize Theron's giant bald head a bit more so that it completely blots out all other characters.



I couldn't agree more, that's my view looking back on Fury Road. An excellent action movie, yes, but Max was too much of a side character in his own film.

It aint a patch on Mad Max 2 for me, Im afraid.
scfc68
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Stoke On Trent, England

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby henry2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:56 am

I want Max the main character in all future MAD MAX films.
henry2
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 am

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby Immortan Joecutter » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 pm

henry2 wrote:I want Max the main character in all future MAD MAX films.


Right, the perfect Mad Max movie only contains Tom Hardy as Max behind the wheel for 2 hours with no supporting cast ('Locke' comes to mind)

***Irony off***
User avatar
Immortan Joecutter
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby henry2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Immortan Joecutter wrote:
henry2 wrote:I want Max the main character in all future MAD MAX films.


Right, the perfect Mad Max movie only contains Tom Hardy as Max behind the wheel for 2 hours with no supporting cast ('Locke' comes to mind)

***Irony off***

I don't mean that, of course I want a supporting cast just like FURY ROAD, but I don't want the whole movie to be about Furiosa with no Max.
henry2
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 am

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby Immortan Joecutter » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:19 pm

henry2 wrote:
Immortan Joecutter wrote:
henry2 wrote:I want Max the main character in all future MAD MAX films.


Right, the perfect Mad Max movie only contains Tom Hardy as Max behind the wheel for 2 hours with no supporting cast ('Locke' comes to mind)

***Irony off***

I don't mean that, of course I want a supporting cast just like FURY ROAD, but I don't want the whole movie to be about Furiosa with no Max.


no Max..?! Are you serious ??
The fact that Furiosa was such a strong character in the movie doesn't degrade Max automatically into a side character.
User avatar
Immortan Joecutter
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am

Re: Fury Road Sequel - The Wastelands

Postby draknoir2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:08 pm

Max? You mean the guy wearing the muzzle behind Furiosa in the movie poster?
"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."
User avatar
draknoir2
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Chicago Area

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron