Deleted Morsov clip???

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Deleted Morsov clip???

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:13 am

Why is the Fuel pod perch, Morsov is guarding with the harpoon, smoking after he gets hit with the Buzzard crossbow bolts?

Now the Bluray's out we can pause and rewind as much as we want and examine shit and i've tried hard as i can to figure out why there's smoke coming out from under Morsov's feet after he's shot.

It's NOT there before he gets hit.

They don't fire explosive tipped bolts, he doesn't drop molotov cocktails like the Mechanic in Mad Max 2.
So is there a small deleted shot we're missing after he gets shot or what?
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Re: Deleted Morsov clip???

Postby AquaCola » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:34 am

Thats interesting. It looks really cool but I wonder why it was smoking.

Also can't help but laugh every time at Slit mocking Morsov.
AquaCola

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Yeah Slit's a prick.
Everyone seems to love Morsov - they save him off that bike, just before it's rammed by the Buzzard and then when he's hit with the bolts, everyone stops to watch and genuinely seem concerned.
I think slit wanted to be liked - "I GOT HIS BOOT, I GOT THE BLOODBAG'S BOOT" :D
rockatansky4073

Postby levcore » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:05 am

Slit's pathetic and desperate for attention. He's also the ultimate troll, putting down anything anyone else does or anyone elses ideas. He wants the glory but he never gets it!
levcore

Postby AquaCola » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 am

I love how he just marches past Nux at the Blood Banks, he couldn't even care that his "boss?" is dying. He is just eager to take his vehicle and place as a driver. The actor who played Slit did an amazing job.

"Hey head, say goodbye to the neck, Decapato!" Was Slit really going to kill Max here?
AquaCola

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Sure he was, man.
He figured
1, Nux is not only healthy enough now, that Bloodbag isn't needed.

2, Nux is gonna die 'historic' in this battle anyway, he still don't need the Bloodbag.

3, All we need is a counter weight, it'll be easier to have a bloody hunk of flesh doing the work than a raging feral i'm gonna have to keep an eye on and fight at the same time.

And 4, Slit was just a bloodthirsty bastard.
Check out his belt - full of blades and in the interviews, Josh helman says "Slit has an affinity with knives".
So i'm thinking Slit originally had alot more scenes and back story, regarding his blades, but it got cut.
rockatansky4073

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road