Whole movie is on Youtube in 1080p..but in chunks!

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Re: Whole movie is on Youtube in 1080p..but in chunks!

Postby PhilC » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

That's what i was thinking those chunks must be from also. First i've heard of it being leaked via itunes, thought i'd read in a thread it originated from the Ukrain. Doesn't really matter where it came from but someone really stuffed up putting it online early. Like all that are members here i'm sure even if we have the leaked version will still be getting the blu ray when it's released. Can't get here soon enough really.
PhilC

Postby OzRedMonkey » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 am

I'm assuming everyone here is a fan of George Miller and admires the time and effort he, and everyone else involved in Fury Road, have put into bringing us such an awesome movie that didn't disappoint.

So for the sake of waiting a little longer for the genuine articles to be released for retail, so these people can be rewarded for their efforts, let's show some Mad Max-style determination and avoid these pre-released/pirated/illegal versions.

Artists deserve to be paid for their work, just like the rest of us.

Witness.
OzRedMonkey

Postby PhilC » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:16 am

Don't worry they are getting more of my money this Wednesday and the day that blu ray is released.
PhilC

Postby MFP_1138 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:05 am

I preordered the blu ray via Amazon on May 19, bought the deluxe soundtrack yesterday, and would gladly buy the iTunes digital copy right now if it were available even though I'll be getting the Ultra Violet digits version with the blu ray.
"He's in a coma, man. He loves it."
MFP_1138

Postby Immortan Joecutter » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:08 pm

I'm assuming everyone here is a fan of George Miller and admires the time and effort he, and everyone else involved in Fury Road, have put into bringing us such an awesome movie that didn't disappoint.

So for the sake of waiting a little longer for the genuine articles to be released for retail, so these people can be rewarded for their efforts, let's show some Mad Max-style determination and avoid these pre-released/pirated/illegal versions.

Bravo. I couldn't have said it any better.
Immortan Joecutter

Postby Trundlefish » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:01 pm

OzRedMonkey wrote:I'm assuming everyone here is a fan of George Miller and admires the time and effort he, and everyone else involved in Fury Road, have put into bringing us such an awesome movie that didn't disappoint.

Artists deserve to be paid for their work, just like the rest of us.

Witness.

Good man, that man…or woman…or as the name reads, possibly monkey!!!

Well said and I fully agree… whatever you may be!
Trundlefish

Postby rockatansky4073 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Nobody here has said they're not buying their own original copies.
I'm DEAD AGAINST this fuckin downloading and streaming youtube crap.

BUT 2 to 3 scenes like they already had - (He looked at me/fight scene/redemption etc) are great as extended trailers.
Plus Interceptor vs war rig is my favourite scene of all time and is really helping with my modelling.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby PhilC » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:39 am

I don't think there will be a FAN out there that doesn't go out and buy it upon release. Seriously whether they have watched clips or the leaked copy will make no difference to them buying the official release. The problem is more so people who download with no intentions of ever spending their dollars on the product's. It'll never be right but it's not the biggest sin for those who will actually be buying it as soon as they can either. My views differ to others obviously and that's fine. Just don't mistake people that do support the franchise with those out there that never will. :)
PhilC

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:47 am

HEAR HEAR 8-)
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby scfc68 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 am

Yes I agree! Theres a bit of a holier than thou approach here, Ive every intention of buying the bluray myself. Us little posse of hardcore fans holding out for the bluray or DVD wont make the slightest difference in whether that video got uploaded or not. Actually I showed a couple of scenes to a mate in the pub who said he was actually gonna buy the DVD upon release. He'd shown zero interest before.

We are all fans here and we've all put a dollar or two in George Miller's pocket over the years :D
scfc68

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road