Razorcola speargun question.

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Razorcola speargun question.

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:55 pm

So now that the so called 'Interceptor vs War rig' scene is on youtube, i've had a chance to do some good thorough pausing and examining that thing for my model kit.

But one thing i've noticed in the Sydney opera house photos and various publicity photos is the Speargun has 2 white chords hanging down from either side of it, leading down out of sight somewhere, i'm guessing to gas canisters that help launch out the spears, similar to the dart gun on the Cobra Towtruck in MM2.

But now watching close i can see the in the actual movie, the white chords are missing and in those Street machine photos they're missing too.

Anyone know what the heck those things are for and why they're on it in some photos but not in the movie?
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Re: Razorcola speargun question.

Postby DetritusMaximus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:59 pm

They did build two cars for the movie, right? Maybe the stunt/crash car didn't have all the equipment on it.
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

Re: Razorcola speargun question.

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 pm

The bloody thing changes twice - i re watched it again and it has a little gas tank under it with a hose leading up and down, when we first see it and when Max spots it for the first time and then that tank and hose are missing when Slit rolls up on the war rig and NOW the spear gun is on a swivel, when it was stationary before.
Annoying inconsistencies.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road