Complains about some dubbed lines

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Re: Complains about some dubbed lines

Postby PhilC » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:56 pm

I think he was happy with the boots he changed into after ambushing the Bullet Farmer? I need to see this film again as i'm not 100% sure but i thought the boot he lost to Slit was Nux's boot and Nux was wearing Max's right boot which he took back after the sandstorm. Not sure why he had Max's possessions but the boot, jacket and i'd dare say that was his sawn off also that he had?
PhilC

Re: Complains about some dubbed lines

Postby Ol' Coyote » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:13 am

PhilC wrote:I think he was happy with the boots he changed into after ambushing the Bullet Farmer? I need to see this film again as i'm not 100% sure but i thought the boot he lost to Slit was Nux's boot and Nux was wearing Max's right boot which he took back after the sandstorm. Not sure why he had Max's possessions but the boot, jacket and i'd dare say that was his sawn off also that he had?

yes, it's his.

anyway, does he still have his sawn off by the end of the movie ? from what i remembered, from that scene where we see him from behind viewing the wasteland, with the War Rig on his right and his bike on his left, there is no sawn off from his holster, only a silver gun which i assumed is the gun he took from the War Rig.
"You know, Hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane."
Ol' Coyote

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road