Max's red rag in RW

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Max's red rag in RW

Postby Uncle Entity » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Sorry guy if it has been asked before, but I never understood why the red rag comes and goes in the movie without a reason, and why would Max ever need that to "complete" his black "costume".

Just wondering, I like that red rag, I just don't understand why it comes and goes and what's the "timeline" (lol) of it... :D
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Re: Max's red rag in RW

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:34 pm

It seems to go missing after he crashes the Interceptor.
i guess it just came loose.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Uncle Entity » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:13 am

rockatansky4073 wrote:It seems to go missing after he crashes the Interceptor.
i guess it just came loose.

I remember the red rag's "timeline" (lol) to be less linear than that, but I could be wrong.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Postby Get the bullet » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:56 am

I always liked to think of Max's red rag and Dogs red rag as their "colors" as they were a team.
After Max rolled the interceptor and dog was killed it made sense not to see it again.
Maybe he lost it in the crash. I like to think he left it with Dog as the team was broken and no more after Dog's death.
Get the bullet

Postby Uncle Entity » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Get the bullet wrote:I always liked to think of Max's red rag and Dogs red rag as their "colors" as they were a team.
After Max rolled the interceptor and dog was killed it made sense not to see it again.
Maybe he lost it in the crash. I like to think he left it with Dog as the team was broken and no more after Dog's death.

I've thought the same thing sometime... not about the "team", but the "red rag".
Anyway, such a great reply! 8-)
Uncle Entity

Return to General Movie Discussion