Classic lines

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Re: Classic lines

Postby Guy Noir » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:11 pm

". . .then who killed the world!?!"
Guy Noir
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Re: Classic lines

Postby Artemis Flow » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Bugger that ! - People Eater upon learning the War Rig was headed back to an unprotected Citadel
* New site Fury Road Vehicles - http://furyroadvehicles.blogspot.com.au/
*Sydney Fury Road Stunt show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N929gjLLzkk
*Hitler reacts to Mad Max Fury Road - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-_km-xssIA
User avatar
Artemis Flow
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Re: Classic lines

Postby Turbofurball » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Artemis Flow wrote:Bugger that ! - People Eater upon learning the War Rig was headed back to an unprotected Citadel

I thought he just said "Bollocks!"?
Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch 'em, we're gonna cook 'em, and we're gonna eat 'em!
User avatar
Turbofurball
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 5:05 am

Re: Classic lines

Postby brokenhill » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Just saw it again last night and Now realize that part of the bullet farmer rant is about.
"The Bullet Farmer: Sing, Brother Heckler! Sing, Brother Koch! Sing, brothers! Sing! Sing!""It a reference to the HK he's wielding, the HK MP5!
brokenhill
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:35 am
Location: USA

Re: Classic lines

Postby kennerado » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm

The "one angry shot for Furiosa!" line, did that get leaked out before the film was released? As soon as I heard it, I thought it was very familiar. Maybe from a leaked script page that was floating around? This line could also be a possible reference to the Aussie film about the Vietnam war called The Odd Angry Shot.
kennerado
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 am

Re: Classic lines

Postby Artemis Flow » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Turbofurball wrote:
Artemis Flow wrote:Bugger that ! - People Eater upon learning the War Rig was headed back to an unprotected Citadel

I thought he just said "Bollocks!"?


Yup you are right !
* New site Fury Road Vehicles - http://furyroadvehicles.blogspot.com.au/
*Sydney Fury Road Stunt show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N929gjLLzkk
*Hitler reacts to Mad Max Fury Road - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-_km-xssIA
User avatar
Artemis Flow
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Re: Classic lines

Postby seriz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 pm

brokenhill wrote:Just saw it again last night and Now realize that part of the bullet farmer rant is about.
"The Bullet Farmer: Sing, Brother Heckler! Sing, Brother Koch! Sing, brothers! Sing! Sing!""It a reference to the HK he's wielding, the HK MP5!


Image
User avatar
seriz
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Location: France

Re: Classic lines

Postby Ol' Coyote » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:07 pm

"That's mine!" *pointing at the Interceptor*

Love his expression, his hand gestures, just funny.
"You know, Hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane."
Ol' Coyote
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Re: Classic lines

Postby bucsteach » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Good lines... "That's not his blood."
"That's my jacket!"
And, what does one of the brides say to Immortan Joe when he drives by them... something like, "Schlenger!"
bucsteach
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 9:17 am

Re: Classic lines

Postby TheWarriorMax » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 pm

bucsteach wrote:And, what does one of the brides say to Immortan Joe when he drives by them... something like, "Schlenger!"

Explained here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11017&p=108144&hilit=schlanger#p108144
TheWarriorMax
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest