Can any one...

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Can any one...

Postby FalconGTHO » Mon Sep 30, 2002 10:27 am

ImageLead me to diecast models of regular production Falcons? Ive seen some on sites, but they were sold out. It was all GTHO stuff anyway. Any XB or Cobra pieces available?
Any damage Goose? Nothing a year in the tropics wouldnt fix. You should see the damage Bronze. Metal damage, brain damage, I AM the NIGHT RIDAHH!!! A fuel injected suiCIDE masheen!
FalconGTHO

Can any one...

Postby Peter Barton » Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:44 am

You can get just about anything in 1:43 scale (Auto Art diecasts). Biante did some in 1:18 scale, but the Cobras are sold out everywhere (as far as I know), and half the racing versions they did are sold out now too. You can still get the standard XB GT blue/silver Coupe though, and at least 1 or 2 racing versions of the XB / XC. What scale were you after?

Did you see the die-cast sub-page?

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/merchandise/Models/Vehicles/DiecastModels/index.html

Try the email address for model mania.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Can any one...

Postby FalconGTHO » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:20 pm

Image1/18 preferably. Man, Id LOVE to have a Cobra model.

Thanks
Any damage Goose? Nothing a year in the tropics wouldnt fix. You should see the damage Bronze. Metal damage, brain damage, I AM the NIGHT RIDAHH!!! A fuel injected suiCIDE masheen!
FalconGTHO

Can any one...

Postby FalconGTHO » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:51 pm

ImageOk guys. Ive nailed down some sites and put up an advert on the Biante site for what Im looking for. Whos a collector? Can someone tell me out of my list, what HASNT been made yet? Do you have any of these for sale? What colours are/were available in diecast? Which colours are most sought after/seen on the street?

Thanks

71 Falcon GTHO street (any colours?)

71 GTHO Moffat Bathurst

73 XB GT street (any colours?)

73 Moffat Series Champion

74 Goss Bathurst

74 Goss Special street

76 Moffat Series Champion

77 Moffat Series Champion

77 Moffat/Ickx Bathurst

78 XC Cobra street

FalconGTHO

Can any one...

Postby VANPYRE » Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:16 pm

Ok guys i can still axcess some models that others cant like the cobra and xb gt and some of the race coupes i can also change the race ones around to street configuration for you or do the interceptor for you

i can be contacted through my site

http://www.phr.com.au/Vanpyre/

thats vanpyre models or email direct to me at

mailto:vanpyre57@hotmail.com
VANPYRE

Can any one...

Postby OzHemi » Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:18 am

Trax did some 1/43 Falcons as well.. I have a few myself...all though prefer the VH chargers Image
OzHemi

Can any one...

Postby FalconGTHO » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:02 am

ImageOk. Whos the GOOD diecast maker? And who are the other brands? Biante seems to be the leader, but are there other choices available?
FalconGTHO

Can any one...

Postby v8interceptor » Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:53 pm

Are there any 1:18 XB Sedan diecast? Biante Falcon models seems to be only coupes.
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Return to Models and Modelling