THREE RED XA'S???

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

THREE RED XA'S???

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Ya ever notice the Vermin have 3 identical Red XA Falcon's and all of them turn up in the same scene?

That Berserker runs and jumps in his Charger and there's one of them in the background, parked with it's back to him.
Max turns at the intersection in the Mack, heading right through the middle of one of the camps and there's another one, just starting up and heading to battle.
And finally when Humungus has just taken aim at Max with his Magnum, there's the third one right behind him next to the Statesman.

Hmmm... they only destroyed one.
could the other two still be out there... somewhere? :o
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Re: THREE RED XA'S???

Postby Bad cop » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:00 am

They are actually the same car. If you re-watch the footage you'll notice that all the shots were taken from different angles of the same location. However, I wish there was still another Red XA out there...somewhere....
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Re: THREE RED XA'S???

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 am

HAHAHA yeah i know, man.
I was just being a dickhead - i love how they just move some of the vehicles around to make them look like they have more in the film.
Cept what they didn't realise at the time was the Red XA would become a fan fave and of course we'd spot the damn thing 3 times in 1 scene in 3 different places :D
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Return to General Movie Discussion