Interceptor for Sale

Like the name says...

Interceptor for Sale

Postby Anklecranker » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:22 pm

20% of $8000, as Peter referred to, is $1,600. A ridiculous sum to pay for the honor of buying anything.

Why do most people who read posts only respond when they feel they can point out what they think is wrong?

Anklecranker

Interceptor for Sale

Postby AussieCoupes » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:33 pm

I read every post on about 200 message boards and respond when I think I can be of assistance. I thought you had made a clerical error and was trying to help.
www.aussiecoupes.com
AussieCoupes

Interceptor for Sale

Postby Intceptbuilder » Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:30 am

Mike F wrote

"Northern Illinois car shows this past month. I missed both shows but saw pics"

Hi Mike this will be Jim Martino's replica.

Jim is getting out and about quite a lot, doing some mid week street shows as well.

Being in the USA Jim is enjoying the freedom of the road regulations in the USA (as apposed to the dick heads that run our roads) Jim has been driving the Interceptor to work and back. Ummm.. that is not to say that he has not drawn a lot of Police interest / attention.

Not sure what the Police will do when John get's his replica in Washington L.O.L. John IS A POLICEMAN !

Cheers

Gordon.
cheers

Gordon
Intceptbuilder

Interceptor for Sale

Postby Interdictor » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:38 am

John needs to talk his boss into letting him pull people over in his Interceptor.

When word gets out that his department is employing a black on black, speeding will go down 150%! and police chases? (would YOU try to get away if you saw the black beast in your rearview mirror?)Image
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Interceptor for Sale

Postby Anklecranker » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:58 am

In Carlisle, We followed Rod's Interceptor into an abandoned station. Wwe looked like a motley crew. In three minutes the local Police pulled up to say "Move on!"

Mark , NY State Trooper, got him to pose for the camera. The photo is in Australian Muscle Car mag.

Anklecranker

Previous

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars