chevy interceptor

Like the name says...

chevy interceptor

Postby chevy-ceptor » Sat Aug 31, 2002 4:25 am

ok now what a shock it was to me to look on a page i have never looked at before and see my chevy interceptor pics. I am very happy to see the car again, but say sadly that it is no more, crashed into a tree on an ice road 9 months ago. But I will be starting another as soon i i can find a good shape Chevy Corsica. Plus i would like to know what you all think about my idea to take his "Gandma Car" and give it some balls?
we all die, i would at least like to arrive in style
chevy-ceptor

chevy interceptor

Postby Anklecranker » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:08 pm

I remember you. You went by another screen name a while back. You regaled us shortly after your car's demise on ice. Greetings.

Anklecranker

chevy interceptor

Postby chevy-ceptor » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:09 am

yes on the groups sites-well since then i have been looking for a new car and low and behold a friend of mine told me he was selling his car. I went to see what it was a black 1985 Monte Carlo SS. I looked at the car and i had a vision, change the nose a bit-add two or three parts. This car would make a damn good black interceptor. So for 2500 bucks i have my self a base car. But i am still keeping an eye out for some corsicas to finish what i started.
we all die, i would at least like to arrive in style
chevy-ceptor

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars