Interceptor to L/A video

Like the name says...

Interceptor to L/A video

Postby nelson » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:56 pm

Hi guys, I just finished watching the Interceptor to L/A video from Gordon and Grant. It was excellent ,well ok if you want a professional video (with good looking actors, sorry Gordon) go to the local video store. But if you want a close up look on an interceptor replica this is for you.

The video goes over every part of the car including a detailed look under the bonnet and explains the research and history-influences that went into the original design. It has a cool burnout scene and several shots of the car flying down the local roads in pursuit.

It was well worth the price, even for aussie $$$$, there really is nothing else around like it. They also shipped it straight away, I had it three days after sending my money order.

P.S. I am not an employee of grant/gordon pty and only have met them over the net so this is an honest fans opinion that I thought might help others who have considered buying a copy.
nelson

Interceptor to L/A video

Postby Wrinkles » Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:56 am

what sort of dollars are we talking Nelson? how long is it?.. VHS or NTSC?.. is DVD available? where do I order one? why do I ask so many questions?

...and speaking of videos... has anybody got any back 2 the max footage organised yet? Sprogo - are you still out there?... you seemed to have your camera surgically connected to your hand right across the weekend...

Da Fax... any progress reports on your 'unofficial' doco?

...and does anybody have any idea what's going on with the 'official' documentary that was being done?

right, that'll do... no more questions from me. ....for now.
Wrinkles

Interceptor to L/A video

Postby nelson » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:13 am

hey wrinkles, you're up early.... you can get vhs its $49 which includes postage. It runs for about 50mins and has some footge of one of gordon's other car also. Check out his webpage, the ling is on the whats new page.
nelson

Interceptor to L/A video

Postby Interdictor » Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:40 am

Thanks for reminding me! Gorden sent me a heads up on the vid, & I have to get to my local Western Union & get my copy on it's way. Can't wait.

Also interested to see how the B2TM vid is coming.

BTW, Peter, any word on those Back 2 the Max shirt reprints?
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Interceptor to L/A video

Postby v8interceptor » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:07 pm

nelson, a lot of thanks for the information about the video. I was undecided, but after read your post I'm going to purchase a copy right now.
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars