Assorted XB parts

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Re: Assorted XB parts

Postby MFP1 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:53 am

Dan:
Could you check into it? It could be fun if nothing else, might find that 460 or an FE motor for yer'self.

The least work I can get into in doing a RHD on a F-100 would be a stright cab swap, but I can use most of the stuff from the USA cab (doors seats etc) to fill it up. Dont need the roof or glass because it is getting chopped off for a cobra & boat windshield (would make it take less space in a container and could possible sell off the glass if it is any good before shipping).

OzHemi:
I may well need some of that XB stuff, Check Your PM's
"We'll see you on the road scag, We'll see you like we saw the nightrider!!!", "Perhaps its a result of anxiety...." MFP1
MFP1

Postby OzHemi » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 am

Probably wouldn't save much room by cutting the cab up. Either way you'd have to buy a entire/complete one and by the time I tried to slice out the glass and then chop the pillars,etc might as well leave it as well. Either way it takes up a bit of room, and would just go up the front of the container over the bonnet of a car, roof or not wouldn't be a huge difference :P
I'll check into it though at least.. F-truck stuff is not my normal area so really have no idea what a cab with dash would be worth (I have a mate into F-150s so he should know a handy place to round one up at least !

Checking PM too...
OzHemi

Postby cobra » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:05 am

Tony at Superoo has F100 bits, 08 9497 3660
cobra

Postby mad dan » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 pm

PM me anytime Ozhemi, I promise you I'll reply with something that actually means something :lol:
Later mate
Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Previous

Return to Bartertown