Urgently wanted...

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Urgently wanted...

Postby Biker » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:24 pm

Bronze21's head on a platter.

For buying that Mad Max2 Interceptor model before I even had a chance to see the ad.Image

Grrrrr grrrr grah! Image

Will trade said Bronze21's head for the old toiletbrush holder in the bathroom as I have plans for its replacement. I already have the spoon to scoop out the contents of a certain head I hope to receive in the post very soon.

Thanks in advance folks.Image

To Bronze21; You can run but you can't hide!

Love and kisses.

BikerImage

PS anyone know how to tan human skin? Anyone suggesting using a sun ray lamp will be next on my hit list! Tanning as in preserving it (sheeesh!)
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Urgently wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:35 am

Scene: Bronze standing on top of a tire mound looking over wall at Marauders:

Bronze: Looks at Biker. Says nothing. Shows no emotion. Turns. Walks away patting bum.

"Musta hit a nerve to get him riled up like that." "Perhaps it's the result of an anxiety."

Now, to get it straight, there were 183 views before I even saw it, and that was after the three days I didn't see it over the weekend because I don't have the net at home.

Love you too, sweetheart.
Bronze21

Urgently wanted...

Postby Biker » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:41 am

Scene:

Biker stands on the scarred battle ground outside the compound looking at the puny Bronze safe inside with the other tree huggers.

The Biker snarls, yep it was the same man he'd seen 3 days before when the street racer and dune buggy had wiped out. He'd missed him then but he was sure to catch him sooner or later.... It was only a matter of time...

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye Biker catches sight of a wabbit scurrying by and let's loose an arrow from his wrist mounted crossbow. The furball tumbles with 9 inches of cold steel arrow impaling its liver. At that moment the stinking toadie steals the limelight by declaring; "See? Nothing can escape the Lord Humungus." forgetting it was Biker that had shot it, not the muscle bound Humungus.

Meanwhile the Bronze inside the compound poops his leather pants at the lightning reflexes of this disgruntled Biker and wonders if he's done the right thing turning away and patting his butt like that. *

* The above paragragh should in no way imply that I "bat for the other side". Just thought I'd clarify that little fact up before you start getting your hopes up fellas LOL!

Bronze, yeah I guessed as much about how many viewers had seen that model before you bagged it. Sadly I'd been off line for about 8 days here at home, I logged in the day after you bought it. "C'est la vie" as the saying goes. Just be sure to post some pix of the model when you finish it eh?

Really no hard feelings mate, just glad it went to another fan instead of some brat as a late Christmas present who'd fit mag wheels and spinners on it and call it a street racer from Fast and Furious. That'd be a terrible waste.

Biker

Biker

Urgently wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:39 am

Sorry, mate...but that "disclaimer/disflamer" just makes you all that much more suspect!

But that's EXACTLY what I'm doing with it! I thought about those gold and silver DU(M)B wheels that were about 30's in 1:1 scale, and I was going to paint it in some garish carnival ride metallic paint, put big speakers inside and make the tanks into bass tubes and still call it the BoB..."Boom-O-Boom...Boom-O-Boom."

Doug actually did buy one of the "Not-So Fast and All But Furious" cars, and put the BFG's on the DDA Interceptor...looks pretty good. They fit better than the MACH I diecat kits BFG's.

The Dinkum car is full diecast (even the wheels and tires) outside of the very thin, almost celophane windscreen. The chassis detail is lacking except for the bomb which is in color and detailed. The rest of it is pretty good considering when it came out (I'm thinking pre-cnc tech). I'm a REALLY picky fuss-bugger about things anyway, and it passed my inspection (Doug, he knows what I'm on about). I appreciate TS parting with it...Thank you. I'll send a pic in the next couple of days. Cheers.

PS: How many Dinkum cars were made?
Bronze21

Urgently wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:49 am

So I guess this qualifies for either "Gunboat Diplomacy" or as the picture you requested in your response above...but like Johnny says: "If your going to do something, you've got to do it BIG!"

(Not pictured: Two Monsters in Motion resin kits...they're in a box in the shed...they're that bad.
Bronze21

Urgently wanted...

Postby Biker » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Hmm I count 6 Interceptors while there are in fact 8 boxes.... Could this mean you have spare kits unmade?

(He wonders hopefully) LOL!

Nice kits Jay, yep got your email btw the "Duh" one made me laff! Not a lot of time on my hands to reply now, so check your emails Saturday morning your time OK?

Ummm gotta ask the platform those models are sitting on looks rather familier, don't tell me you've got a 1:1 scale model too!

Anticipating a reply in the postive to the last question above, Biker begins to sharpen his best axe in anticipation of severing yet another head in a berserk fit of jealousy.

Me.

Biker

Urgently wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:59 pm

Yep! Figured I'd get the revenge response...

What you are seeing is BoB/Interceptor-related ONLY:

1x 1:1 scale MFP467 Custom Interceptor (1of 1825)

1x 1:18 Biante XBGT that is being made to match the 1:1 scale car

2x 1:28 Skynet R/C cars (one body/chassis only, the other is full R/C)

1x 1:24 DDA Interceptor

1x 1:24 Dinkum Classics BoB

1x 1:24 Modified Plymouth GTX BoB

1x Free-scale scratch-built mini R/C car (70+ pieces for the body)

8x 1:24 UN-built Interceptor kits (going to build one of each platform in the XB range)

Don't make me photograph all of the rest of the Max//MACK/OZ car collection...I'll be at it all day...you have been warned. I think Adrian beats me for uber-fan status...but we both got the "dirt". Chris Flocken has something like 6-7 1:1 scale cars now. Trust me, the book will stay in "Mint" condition while it's in my extended "care." I'll be back on Monday (no net at home). What do you say to the file or the other "item"? Lemme know...Cheers.
Bronze21

Return to Bartertown