MFP hats

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

MFP hats

Postby Chase Bansi » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:03 am

That is a gen-u-ine handcrafted Mescan blanket from a drunken binge on the beaches of Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point)- if it weren't for the blanket I don't think I would remember the trip at all.

One tequella,

two toquwella,

three to-kill-ya,

floor!

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

MFP hats

Postby Chase Bansi » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:49 am

Hey Doug, Bronze, sorry for the delay. My home computer has been giving me a Dell of a time.Image USPS A.S.A.P.

On my own hat I put one of those tie tack badges from eBay, looks pretty good.Image

Chase Bansi

MFP hats

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:12 pm

Got it last Wednesday. I thought you were going to ship both of the hats to my house, then I was going to give Doug one as he came Stateside for the holiday weekend. My surprise when I opened the (UNtaped, tsk tsk) box. I thought someone lifted one. Doug got it straight for me. They look good...thanks. I put it on the shelf next to the black hat with the gold badge on it that Anklecranker had made up and sold at the 100yr. 3 years ago already.
Bronze21

MFP hats

Postby .MAD MAX. » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Just a note of thanks from me too Chase.....hats look great !

Doug

.MAD MAX.

MFP hats

Postby Chase Bansi » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:35 am

Thanx Guys, glad you guys like them, and the seperate shipping, hey that's just good customer service Image

I put one of those little tie-tack badges on mine, it looks pretty good there (concidering I'll probably never NEED a tie-tack).

I still have more, guess I'll be bringing them to St.Louis next Labor Day if I still have them.

Chase Bansi

Previous

Return to Bartertown