Razorback on VHS (pal) for free

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Postby Biker » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:44 am

Bought a 2nd hand copy of the film while on a visit to the UK the other week, watched it last night and remembered why I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped to when it first came out.

Shot on location or near where MM2 was filmed and amongst the cast is Gyro Captains blonde girfriend whose name escapes me right now. Not a bad film really, just wierd in some places and VERY Australian in it's humour.... not as wierd as "The cars that ate Paris" was though.

Anyways if you want it, email me with your address and I'll post it to you snail mail for free. Or, if your conscience plagues you, we can trade for something instead. A packet of Victory V's would be nice thanks.

The video works fine, if a little crackly to start off with. The box is one of those giant economy size cases they churned out in the early 80's and is red in colour the cover sleeve is fine too. Nice pic.

Want it? Email me

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby RaScarabous » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Would you be willing to send to US?

I love that movie. Don't know what Victory V's are but could pay s&h if you want, or trade something else.
RaScarabous
RaScarabous

Postby madmax_00uk » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:49 pm

Shame you didn't like it Biker, you can get it on DVD now and has a couple of extras on the disc.
Madmaxuk

She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.
madmax_00uk

Postby Biker » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:10 am

RaScarabous, check your email. Victory V's are a lozenge type sweet (candy) sold in the UK which are hot, like a Fishermans Friend (now your gonna tell me you don't know what they are). I can eat a whole packet of Victory V's in one sitting, but one fishermans friend blows the top of my head off, as do extra strong mints. Much to Alisons amusement she can eat a hole pack of Extra strong mints in one sitting but can't stand Victory V's.

madmax_00uk It wasn't that I didn't like it, I did. I just feel it one of those fims that once seen can be passed on. I fiund I'd remembered a lot about the story from having seen it back in the late 80's early 90's whenever it was that it first hit the shelves. It's enjoyable but not a 'keeper'

Biker

Biker

Postby madmax_00uk » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:25 pm

Fair enough, a bit like Road Games eh Adie!
Madmaxuk

She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.
madmax_00uk

Postby RaScarabous » Thu May 18, 2006 3:53 pm

Yeah, I know the fisherman's friend lozenges, those are strong. I always went with riccola. Are the Victory V's more like a cogh drop type or a breath mint type flavour?

Lately my mint of choice has been Nicorette gum.
RaScarabous
RaScarabous

Postby Biker » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:40 am

Hey RaScarabous, Finally got off my fat arse to send you that video... yeah I know sorry and all that, I'd been meaning to but ... well y'know how it is sometimes.

Anyways I've lost your email with your home address in it. I've searched through my inbox and just can't scare it up so would you please resend it.

Thanks.

Biker

Biker

Return to Bartertown