Items wanted...

People come here to trade, do a little business. If you've got nothing to trade you've got no business in Bartertown. (Buy / Sell / Swap / etc)

Items wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:07 am

THANKS to both of you...roadwarriormfp and MADMAX. Gotta love the international barter system.

Hey Doug...So are you telling me Tidy Cats is the better cat litter brand? Turning your car into a racer replica? All aside, it looks "sweeeeet" as the Dodge boys say. The body looks nice and straight...has to for black. So "when do we go for a ride...eh, eh 'ate?!"
Bronze21

Items wanted...

Postby .MAD MAX. » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:55 pm

I still think he overcharged me but what can ya do eh? I just posted an updated pic of my coupe that shows the top of the guard polished....Image

As for a ride.... I hope you can make it down before the big August cruise to help get any bugs worked out.. I wonder if Tidy Cat would sponser me???

Doug

.MAD MAX.

Items wanted...

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 pm

ROADWARRIORMFP: Thanks for the book. I got it last Saturday, and it was in mint condition. Hopefully Doug told you already, if not my apologies...Cheers. Jay.
Bronze21

Items wanted...

Postby roadwarriormfp » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:26 am

No Doug has been to busy sitting in his car making whining noises !! lol

I'll keep my eyes out for any of the books locally..... best bet is to keep watching eBay once in a while. Don't pay more then $10 for them !! They were only $5.95 to begin with !

Cheers

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Previous

Return to Bartertown