Hot Wheels Falcon XB

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Re: Hot Wheels Falcon XB

Postby lord humungus » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

i may modify one of my falcons like this. see targets been good to me i found so far 8 falcons there to just 5 at local grocer around the corner. they are still hard to find but i am happy i have a small fleet of them now and plan to keep on buying.

i'm not asking any of you to like them. but i'm going to try my best in my area to make it one of the highest grossing cars in hotwheels history cause i want to see more australian muscle cars considered and made in the states. i'm sick of high import cost for my love of australian muscle. so while you may not be as happy about it as you had hoped over here in the states i am exstatic both as a mad max fan and a huge admire of australian motor cars.
lord humungus

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Those savvy enough can make a "Red XA Bat Car and a Landau! 8-) I have yet to find them myself.
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby scattergun » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

some guy on flea-bay has one listed for $7.99, greedy bugger!
scattergun

Postby .MAD MAX. » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 am

.MAD MAX.

Postby lord humungus » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 pm

blue??? hmmm well i have me work cut out for me. as it stands i own 9 yellows myself i gave a few others i found to friends and 2 to my son.

me:"what only 9 falcons?"
mel gibson: -walks in.- "i recon' you got a bargin."

anyways i am pretty sure i own the most falcons of anyone in my area i feel rather accomplished there.
lord humungus

Postby LTDHO » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm

After not being able to locate any here, I looked in NZ and found 3!

I am stoked!!
LTDHO = Supercharged Intercooled 5.7L 360rwkw, 6 speed

XB Coupe = Stock Fairmont GS with 351 and 4 speed.

But I really want a 600rwhp XB coupe!
LTDHO

Postby Bad cop » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

I was at Wal-Mart and I found a whole bunch of 'em. I bought two, and I will probably paint one to look like the Interceptor using the parts I used for my painted 'Nova' Interceptor.
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby Chase Bansi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 pm

I've been working on one. Much easier working with a Hot Wheels than the 1:160 as seen in my sig....

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

Postby scattergun » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm

great week so far,yesterday saw the INTERCEPTOR,RED XA and the AMERICAN GRAFFITTI COUPE at roadwar nw and today I walk into wally world and after months of searching there in front of me hanging in plain sight is not one,not two but three FORD FALCON XB'S!!! Now if I can get Jessica Alba to show up at my front door screaming I WANT YOUR BABIES! this week will be complete(LOL).
scattergun

Postby Chase Bansi » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

I must say taking the dremel to this to cut it up was a bit intimidating at first. Thankfully the metal is fairly soft and easy to cut. I should have taken more progress shots but once I got into the grove I just kept working. I cut away the boot lid and the headlights and left side headlight trim. Roof spoiler is hanld made from plastic. I need to make wheel flairs and driver's side mirror.
I cut away the passenger and rear seat, changed the wheels and raised it's stance. It may still need more lift in the back. I built a radiator and installed rectangular headlights. I modified a blower from another car, a spare tire, fuel tanks from a pen shaft, and side pipes from 8 gauge coper wire soldered together. The tanks need caps and a strap details as well as jerry cans.
It still needs a the details and flat black paint, but here is a first look at the outcome.

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

PreviousNext

Return to Models and Modelling