MARAUDERS TRILOGY --- Updated September 27, 2010

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

MARAUDERS TRILOGY --- Updated September 27, 2010

Postby Motormasters » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:02 am

I finally got my camera fixed, cost a lot of $$$ but now I can show you guys pictures of this idea I've had in mind --- a Mad Max stop motion animation series; it's in its early stages of development. I am trying to juggle school, work, and this idea together. I really want to take out the first episode by January 2008.

The pictures below are of the marauders and their vehicles. There are many more to come. For now, keep in mind that these characters and vehicles pictured are works in progress. There is still a lot of work to do and I will update frequently.

Wez and his Monster Bike. Monster Bikes are much bigger and more powerful than ordinary motorcycles.

A Monster Quad; larger wheels than an ordinary quad. Holds 2 passengers. Gasket is the driver.

Runamok is the name of this pickup truck. yes that is a bad cop manning the main gun.
Last edited by Motormasters on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Revenge is my name. (Marauders Revenge & Justice)

-Who are you?
-Revenge! (Marauders Revenge & Justice)

-I never knew! I swear to God!
-Swear to ME! (Marauders Revenge & Justice)
Motormasters

Re: Mad Max series preproduction

Postby aussie muscle » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:59 pm

cool models
aussie muscle

Re: Mad Max series preproduction --- updated Oct 26 NEW VEHICLES

Postby Motormasters » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:13 pm

took my math test yesterday; if I did good, I can spend more time on this mad max idea; if I did terrible, that means less time (sorry guys).

got 2 new vehicles, both are motorcycles with sidecars and they're part of Wez's gang.

Tri-Fire is the name of this bike because its weapons = double-barreled cannon and a sidecar machine gun, hence the name: Tri-Fire (3 weapons).

this toy was a GI JOE Cobra Venom Cycle; still a work in progress. I have yet to add foot rests for the driver, update the weapon color schemes, fill in screw holes, etc.
Last edited by Motormasters on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Postby Motormasters » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:18 pm

this next motorcycle-sidecar shows just how determined the marauders are in ransacking other people's vehicles, etc. Dead End is its name.

this baby's only weapon is a huge chainsaw mounted on the sidecar. the chainsaw can tear through anything even armored cars, titanium, tires, axles, and yes --- human flesh.

Last edited by Motormasters on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:07 pm

DAAAAAAAAMN,thats some kick ass customs dude 8-)
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Motormasters » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:36 pm

stopped by the toy aisle tonight and saw an awesome Tonka toy. Never bought anything Tonka related but this is too cool to pass. It screams, "BUY ME!!!"

I love ground vehicles (not too fond of aircraft). This sanitation truck sets the bar mighty high. Here's why:

1) doors open, seats fit 1:18 figures (GI JOE)

2) it's in scale with other 1:18 vehicles

3) Motorized functions operate the dumpster arm and tilt the dump bed for easy dumping.

tomorrow, I'll be purchasing this baby and will post pics. I can already imagine this overgrown truck in my Mad Max spinoff storyline:

Humungus (ruler of the wasteland) uses Punisher (the name of this vehicle) to punish those marauders who fail him. Their hands and feet are bound, they're placed into the dumpster, and hurled into the dump bed where they're grinded and ripped into pieces --- an excruciatingly painful death. Humungus shows no mercy to friend or foe.

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Re: Mad Max series preproduction --- updated Nov 8 NEW IDEAS!

Postby Motormasters » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Expect to see TONS of pictures January 2008!!!!

• New vehicles
  • New villains besides the Motormasters
  • kick@$$ custom weapons (i.e., a wooden club with nails)
  • upcoming projects & ideas
  • the nearly completed Wez
  • Juggernaut
  • Humungus' vehicle

Also finally pictures of the good guys in progress including Mad Max!

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Re: MARAUDERS --- Vehicle Upgrades 1/28/08

Postby Motormasters » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:16 am

well, it's been an awesome winter break; picked up tons of new action figures, vehicles, etc. most of all, I've improved my customs and have kitbasked stuff I thought was impossible. but you know what they say, every triumph only makes you stronger and it has done that for me. too bad school resumes tomorrow, things were getting so exciting...

nevertheless, I will update this thread monthly. for now, enjoy the new pictures I took today.

this was Runamuck last year. not much to see but A LOT has changed. for those of you non-GI JOE fans, this custom was based on a Gi Joe Mudbuster. It has been heavily customized and altered and the result is very post apocalyptic (see next pic).

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Postby Motormasters » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:17 am

first off, there have been a lot of vehicle name changes. Runamuck is now known as RAGE. this is the new and improved Rage:

if you've seen The Road Warrior (aka Mad Max II) starring Mel Gibson (or if you haven't seen it, go see it), the villain marauders strapped prisoners to their vehicles. the prisoners were either male or female and some were alive; others dead and rotting; I was very inspired to try this; my mother doesn't like it and has asked me to remove them, lol to no avail.

the marauders tend to carve the names of their vehicles for all to see and fear.

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Postby Motormasters » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:17 am

as you can see in this picture and the rest, Rage has a very beat up look, it reeks and screams Post Apocalyptic Vehicle. I wanted to make it look as if it's been through hell; maybe I overdid it but I still love it. btw, that is a removable black machine gun that is held in place by two vertical paper clips.

Rage is a monster pickup truck so it was necessary to add a ladder in the rear so the gunner could climb inside easily. the ladder was made with paperclips; it's amazing how things we take for granted can be so useful for customs. that's my favorite aspect of customizing.

Rage is 90% complete. the vehicle in which this custom was based on (the Gi Joe Mudbuster) didn't have a steering wheel and that didn't look right to me so I took a Gi Joe Brawler steering wheel and voila!
there are a couple more things to do such as erasing that Gi Joe emblem on the surface of truck bed.

-Who are you?

Motormasters

Next

Return to Models and Modelling