1:24 XBGT Instrument Panel...

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Postby Bronze21 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:06 pm

Greetings.

Since there's a lot of new faces now, I'd thought I'd post this up again. I've made a nearly spot-on copy of the XBGT instrument panel that will fit in the Torino, GTX, Aoshima, Monsters in Motion (garbage) and almost any other 1:24/25 scale resin kit with a little trimming. They're $5.00 US each. Shipping is quoted...usually about $4.00 US for 3-day priority within the US. Since I got my 1:1 scale Interceptor, I did notice the top defrost vents are a little off, but the rest is right there. Lemme know if you'd like any. Just E-mail. Cheers.
Bronze21

Postby SPAZ » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:07 pm

really the Monsters in Motion one sucks

well that sucks I just payed for oneImage

We Remember the NightRider and We Know who you are!

I'm very dissapointed, Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war!

Master Blaster!! listen to the Law!
SPAZ

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:22 pm

Hey, Bronze21, do you mind if I post your offer to sell the insturment panels on my website, http://www.madmaxmodels.com? I'd also like to post what you had to say about the MIM BoB, as well as any contact info about yourself you would like to provide. Please let me know.

HUMVEE Driver

"I'll see you on the road!"
http://www.madmaxmodels.com
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:28 am

HUMVEE...Greetings. I don't mind having the info for the 1:24 XBGT instrument panels being posted, but the MiM BoB is just my opinion and a pretty bad slam on whomever made it at that. It took a lot of time to develop it when there just weren't the 1:1 scale cars in the States yet for reference, then have someone like me, brodcast "negative feedback." So, NO on the BoB posting, please. Savvy?

My E-mail is: mailto:bronze21mfp@hotmail.com.

PS: I noticed in the EMPLOYMENT section that you live North of Detroit. I'm down in the SE Ann Arbor area...small world. Are you going to Autorama March 4-6? I also have some props and a couple of more models if you'd like to post them on your site. They include:

ANARCHIE RD 3km sign (1:1), Aunty Entity's Wheel of Mis-Fortune (1:4), The Bomb (1:) and a couple more...Lemme know.
Bronze21

Postby HUMVEE Driver » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:04 am

No problem; I'm picking up what you're putting down...

Yeah, I'd love to see any model pics you have. Send 'em on over to me. As for making it to the Autorama, I'll be out of town then. Let me know what I missed!

HUMVEE Driver

http://www.madmaxmodels.com
HUMVEE Driver

Postby Bronze21 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:16 pm

What's your fancy? There's everything from movie/TV cars, leadsleds, rods, customs, muscle cars, trailer queens, motorcycles, "tuna" cars and a some oddball stuff to boot...if you haven't been before.
Bronze21

Return to Models and Modelling