DVD shots of the moat jump scene Valiant

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:44 am

can anyone get some good DVD shots of the Moat jump scene Chrysler Valiant coupe with the air gun turrent in the back for me?i am making a replica of that car from a 1/24 scale 69 Dodge Charger please send em to mailto:BaadAss73Gremlin@aol.com

thanx
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:56 am

I've been halfway through one of them for the last 3 years, i used a Trans Am body, the hardest part of that has been making the actual Four Pak, dart gun, on the back, and painting a tiny version of the bonnet mural.

theres some good screengrabs of it in the MAD MAX FAQ's Car Section, though i suspect you've been there already.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:16 pm

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 15 August 2004

I've been halfway through one of them for the last 3 years, i used a Trans Am body, the hardest part of that has been making the actual Four Pak, dart gun, on the back, and painting a tiny version of the bonnet mural.

theres some good screengrabs of it in the MAD MAX FAQ's Car Section, though i suspect you've been there already.

thats what i'm working on now Rock,and my mom is good at painting sh*t so shes gonna do the hood for me if I did it it will look like the car hit a deer LOL and yeah i looked at the ones on the FAQ but thier blurred Image
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:28 am

Believe it or not, i've used 4 small lollipop sticks so far for the barrells, of the Dartgun, and i cut the arm off a small toy T2 ENDOSKELETON, and used the elbow joint so i can have the Dart gun point up and down, i've done similiar things with my PREDATOR models lasercannons, (lucky i baught a bunch of those Endoskeletons, they're good for spare parts) - i like everything to move.
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:13 am

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 15 August 2004

Believe it or not, i've used 4 small lollipop sticks so far for the barrells, of the Dartgun, and i cut the arm off a small toy T2 ENDOSKELETON, and used the elbow joint so i can have the Dart gun point up and down, i've done similiar things with my PREDATOR models lasercannons, (lucky i baught a bunch of those Endoskeletons, they're good for spare parts) - i like everything to move.

wait till ya see mine Rock,i used 4 G.I Joe sniper rifles cut and spliced em to make a dart gun unfortunatly my stuff stays in place as i glue bomb everything :P
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:25 am

I used to do that, if the wheels on a car could turn, i locked them up with glue, if an Aliens arms could move, they couldn't after i got at 'em.

But now with a little more experience under me belt, i like the challenge of making things work properly.

Though, recently, buggered if i could make ROBOCOP's TAURUS' wheels turn...Image
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:20 pm

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 17 August 2004

I used to do that, if the wheels on a car could turn, i locked them up with glue, if an Aliens arms could move, they couldn't after i got at 'em.

But now with a little more experience under me belt, i like the challenge of making things work properly.

Though, recently, buggered if i could make ROBOCOP's TAURUS' wheels turn...Image

Could we possibly see your models you've built Rock? Image
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:23 am

Oh, man, i'm currently doing that for ADRIEN, dubbed him a copy of WELCOME WHEREVER, and i've been promising him photo's of sh*t for months, so instead, i'm cam cordering sh*t, and sticking it all on the end of the tape.

i'd love to post up pics of my sh*t (Member that Thread couple of years ago, when everyone was gonna post up pics of their MM collection? i was the only one who did) - but now i don't remember how to do it, something about clicking on that little Tree logo, up top and making a mini website or some sh*t...
rockatansky4073

Return to Models and Modelling