Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby barryz28 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:14 pm

You can find the model for sale on Ebay or just keep watching Hobby Link Japan to see if they ever restock it. It's currently listed as discontinued and may never be listed again.[/font]

I have seen them re-list items marked as discontinued, but don't hold your breath.[/font]

The conversion kit can be bought on Ebay as well, but it maybe better just to go directly to their website and buy it for $25 USD[/font]

[/font][/font]

Under the thread:[/font]

Scratch built Pursuit Special (Inter-ceptor )

You will find this link posted by me for the resin conversion kit, and also some photos of my Road Warrior model with the front end smashed off with some weathering but not completed.[/font]

http://www.afxnscaleresin.150m.com/accessories.htmhttp://www.afxnscaleresin.150m.com/accessories.htm[/font]

Under the thread:[/font]

Perfect Pulleys and Belts for MM Interceptors!

You will find this link to some awesome pulleys posted by fastcat.[/font]

http://www.mas-parts.com/cart/indexframe.htmlhttp://www.mas-parts.com/cart/indexframe.html[/font]
barryz28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby My73Z28 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:02 am

Thanks Barry for the information.

If you or anyone else has a completed kit with or without the conversion kit.......I'd absolutely love to see photos of them.

Barry, I'd like to see the photos too. Also how to make the front headlights functional.

Thanks again Barry.

Craig!
Aussie musclecar fan
My73Z28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:49 am

Greetings. Over the past few years, I've been working on a Max 1.5 version of the BoB that still has the lower facia, badges and the 2-tone paint scheme, built from a modified Plymouth GTX. I also purchased a 1:18 scale diecast of a 34 Ford coupe that came on a base. Inside the base is a chip and speaker for the engine sound...raunchy, very raunchy, but you have to open some of the holes back up once the top of the base is covered with 400 grit wet/dry sandpaper (recreates asphalt roadbed). It also has another button that powers 5 lights. These are the grain of wheat-sized bulbs, perfect for 1:24/5 scale models. I'm putting the four up front for the headlights and turnsignals, and the fifth one behind the fuel warning light on the steering column. Peter still has the pic up in the fan model section under E Jay Zadina/ Custom red XA if you're interested. I still need to clean up the button area and add some plants and wreckage...just a couple of ideas...Cheers.
Bronze21

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby barryz28 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:31 pm

Hello My73Z28.

I have been using 3mm clear white and red LED's to light up my models. The reason for the LED's is that they throw off very little heat as compared to regular bulbs and are small.

Email me and I will send you some photos of my unbuilt kit as well as a few photos of how I lit up my model.

And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned how to live again.
barryz28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby barryz28 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:18 am

This is for My73Z28.

I tried to "reply" to your email and the following is the reply I got back.

i dont know who you are. i think you have the wrong e-mail address. i dont know how that could happen, but apparently it has. please [/font]check [/font]
barryz28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby My73Z28 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:09 am

Hi Barry,

I don't know what is happening. First let me apologize. If you know how I can fix that problem, PLEASE let me know. All I know about these bloody computers is how to turn the thing on and get on the web. That explains why I haven't been able to receive any emails from this nice sheila I've been chatting with from Sydney. HELP!!!

Before I forget.....I just had one of my mates purchase the limited edition Interceptor from ebay. He has paypal and I don't. They wanted payment in 3 days. That would have been difficult to do from California to Hong Kong without spending lots more money on postage. So....I have my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and it arrives in pristine condition.

Oh, by the way......I forgot if I mentioned it in my email to you before but, I saw somewhere on the web and I can't find the site again, about new resin kits in 1/25 of not only the black Interceptor but the Yellow Interceptor that Max drove and a resin kit of the black Holden Monaro, the green Holden ute at the diner and the orange Holden Sandman. I think the kits will be thin like plastic injected moulding. I don't know if they will be curbside or what. At least with the Monaro, you can use a '60's Camaro for the chassis. If you can find out more about it, please let me know, mate!

So if you could tell me how to fix it so I can receive emails, I'd be greatful.

Thanks again Barry......

Craig

'He's so high he ain't never coming back'!
Aussie musclecar fan
My73Z28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby barryz28 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:07 pm

You're going to have to find someone on your end to help you fix your email problem.

That a problem you can only fix from your end, try asking your internet provider help line for detailed help.
barryz28

Aoshima stock at HLJ!!!

Postby My73Z28 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:14 am

Hi Barry...

I contacted my isp about me receiving emails and they told me it isn't on my side. Everything checks out ok. I haven't been able to receive any emails from this lady I know in Sydney also. My isp told me to let you know that you should check with your provider about any security blocks or filters. I hope that is the only problem we encounter. I'm anxious to see your pics of your Interceptor buildup. I can't wait until mine gets here. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas :- P

Keep a good thought and hope to here from you soon.

Thanks Bar!

Craig
Aussie musclecar fan
My73Z28

Previous

Return to Models and Modelling