Mack R model

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Mack R model

Postby madmike » Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:20 pm

Any one else working on a model of the Mack.

I am about half way thru and have the rolling chassis complete. I shortened the frame,and scratched built the rear fenders, roo bar ,side tank and second air cleaner. I am waiting on some auslowe parts (sunvisor RHD dash and ram scoops) I have on order to finish the cab. i dont know what i like better, researching the model or actualy building it. It scares me to think how much i spent on this project so far. Good thing its a labor of love.

MadMike
------------------------------If you wanted to be loved you should have become a fireman.
madmike

Mack R model

Postby Interdictor » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:12 am

I have mine, but have yet to actually attack the project. You are taking pictures of the build process, aren't you? :) We'd all like to see some photos!! And, PLEASE, let us/me know what you think of the Auslowe resin pieces. Looking foreward to (eventually) tackling my Mack.
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Mack R model

Postby madmike » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:17 pm

I have the photos and am working on posting them. My Internet access is limeted to work , and I am trying to figure out a way to get them on line without using the A or D drives. Still waiting on the auslowe parts.
------------------------------If you wanted to be loved you should have become a fireman.
madmike

Mack R model

Postby March Hare » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:34 pm

Madmike, If you have seen the last updated Road Warrior flub you my want to leave off 1/2 the windshield.

" I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance sent down to strike the unroadworthy"..... NR
"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Return to Models and Modelling