Kyosho Mini-Z Racer

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Kyosho Mini-Z Racer

Postby Mitch » Mon May 05, 2003 10:53 pm

Well, it's kinda tight on both sides. The diameter brings it up about an inch, inch and a half above the fender lip (inside). Sits ok there when straight, but turning brings it into contact with the lip. Especially if you have any vertical motion, there will be problems. Again, I really don't know how worn out my springs are. The shocks seem to be ok, if not new. Perhaps a bit of lift from new springs and air shocks would give enough clearance. Don't know if a different backspace will allow for a decent fit. If you don't hit the outside, you might hit the inside...

Mike Woodhouse recommends 225/70's on 14x7 or 8's on front. I think I'm gonna go that route.

Mitch
Mitch

Kyosho Mini-Z Racer

Postby XAMan » Tue May 06, 2003 3:09 am

Hey Mitch

Tahnks for the tip ... I have found a company in Japan on the net who will send direct to Aus.

So now I have the Skynet/Aoshima 'Damaged' Interceptor (body only) and the R/C 'Clean' version on the way. I have also seen a version that is the MM2 post chase sequence with the lower part of the front clip smashed off ... anyone know who makes/sells that one or a MM1 body with no tanks in the boot?
XAMan (Pete)

'Lingerie ... remember lingerie ...'
XAMan

Kyosho Mini-Z Racer

Postby Bronze21 » Wed May 07, 2003 12:47 am

I'm sure they will make the MM 1 body next...who knows, maybe some of the other Pursuits and such...
Bronze21

Previous

Return to Models and Modelling