"Correct" XBGT instrument panels

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Postby AussieCoupes » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:30 pm

No probs. If you need more or other angles etc just ask.

What are you looking to finance? I might be able to assist.

Phil
www.aussiecoupes.com
AussieCoupes

Postby Bronze21 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:23 pm

Phil,

Well, to be honest, I'm trying to save enough money to pay cash up-front for a XB or XC Falcon coupe to "Max-out." However, I just helped the parents buy a house and my savings is all but shot. I was trying to fly out to Seattle or down to Texas to look into buying a Falcon, then tow it back here to Detroit. If AussieCoupes doesn't finance, is there a company nearby that will finance old/classic/muscle cars for say 36-48 mths max? I'm looking at trying to get it by next August, at the latest, and it would probably be paid off sooner than the full term, assuming I can get a reasonably good condition car for around $10,000 - $12,000, then buy the body kit (later if necessary if that can't be financed as well). I could come to the table with around $5,000 cash at tax time, or more by early summer.

I'm after the following:

Drivetrain: 351C V-8, console-shift FMX auto, rear-end ratio is open.

Body: '75 or preferrably '76 XB Coupe (original GT or parts for a GT clone) I.E., GT NACA scoops on bonnet, GT side flutes,GT gauge cluster (MPH/KPH), XC headlights w/ mounting hardware.

Options: power steering,4 wheel disc brakes (or parts for upgrade), black interior (if possible), black exterior (if possible, otherwise leave stock), HD springs and long range fuel cell would be nice. AC is optional - not really wanted, manual locks and windows are great.

Something that isn't a "Bond-O Queen" or rust bucket.

Max options: Front facia, proper "Sunraysia" rims, 4 wheel flares and the Scott hat.

That's my Christmas wish list.

Bronze21

Postby AussieCoupes » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:53 pm

Hi Bronze21 - you got mail!

Shipping a over there next week actually, almost the exact car you described. Right price and the right goodies. 1 owner, no rust, no bondo, all GT bits either on the car or supplied. Sorry it is not going to you though.

Phil
www.aussiecoupes.com
AussieCoupes

Postby Bronze21 » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:20 pm

Phil-

Sorry, I'm typing this out at home and it isn't linked to my e-mail account at work...

Questions: The "Interceptor/Pursuit Special" body kit that Grant/Gordon puts out, did you say that was $3500? Did that include the following: front facia w/ XC headlights/bucket mounts, fender flares, boot and greenhouse spoilers, zoomies, IP blue light, OHC radio, blower housing/Scott hat and the Sunraysia/ BF Goodrich rubbers, or was that the price for glass parts only?

I'm mostly interested in the front facia, wheel flares and the Sunraysia rims w/ proper BFG's.

The spoilers, the blower and zoomies I'd like to do something a little different/custom. Make it "One of the other guys in the department."

Thanks.
Bronze21

Postby AussieCoupes » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:47 pm

Bronze21,

That is glass parts and rims.

Phil
www.aussiecoupes.com
AussieCoupes

Previous

Return to Models and Modelling