Question for V8interceptor

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Postby v8interceptor » Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:30 pm

Hi Bronze21,

The pictures aren't online yet. I sent the pictures to Peter a month ago, but he told me that he must do a cleanup on the models area before putting the pictures. I hope that you can see the pics as soon as possible!

Best Regards
"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Postby Peter Barton » Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:00 am

I just need to do a cleanup to make it easier to put stuff online quickly - once the section is properly structured I can update things faster. It's just a bit of a mess at the moment, and lots of model stuff gets put to the side until I find enough time.

The model section might be better run by someone with more time (and more experience in modelling than me), I'm happy for someone else to give it a shot if anyone is interested, the same as Karol is now doing with costumes - he basically runs the whole area and designs it however he likes, and I just put it online.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Bronze21 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:30 am

Peter- How's it going? If you like, go ahead and delete the pics of my yellow R/C car, the soapbox derby racer, and the lame rear 3/4 view interceptor rendering if it will help save a few megs. Managing all of that MUST be a pain. Thanks though for putting up...with us...I mean all of our stuff.

I'm still having trouble locating a store that has a 1:18 Falcon (XB), and that is willing to ship here to Detroit. Any ideas?
Bronze21

Postby MFP559 » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:11 pm

A 1:18 XB???? Does anyone actually make one?? If you know of someone who does, let me know. You can e-mail me at mailto:highwaybruiser@hotmail.com I'm in Sydney, Australia, so if they can be sourced here I'd love to get one. I could even post one to you via registered & insured mail or int'l courier.

"As long as the paperwork's clean, you fellas can do what you like out there!"
MFP559

Postby v8interceptor » Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:36 am

I'm looking for a 1:18 XB Sedan....

Thanks for your offer MFP559

"Shut the gate on this one Max.It's the duck's guts"."Yeah,she's the last of the V8's."
v8interceptor

Return to Models and Modelling