Mad Meowx

Vehicle models, character models, commercial kits, custom kits, and so on.

Mad Meowx

Postby Switchum » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello fellow Mad Max fanatics,
I know this is not most of you guys, cup o' tea, but I sculpted my own cat version of Mad Max. He is about 10cm x 6cm x 5cm
I am trying to nurture new generation of Garage kit builders so I got a few resin copies and I am selling this for 30 bucks w/ free shipping( in the US). For the folks here at this forum, I am throwing in 1/6 Furiosa head I sculpted. I have to warn you that casting is not super good; you will need to sand and putty it up here and there but not too bad either. Anyway Please PM me if you are interested.
ImageImage
Thanks for looking.
Switchum

Re: Mad Meowx

Postby Taipan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 am

Hey, thanks for the offer!

In case you don't find a lot of people willing to cop that stuff from you (because the reach of this forum is quite limited), I suggest you head on over to some facebook groups, I'm pretty sure your resin copies will sell like hot cakes over there.
At last the Vermin had inherited the Earth
Taipan

Re: Mad Meowx

Postby Switchum » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:21 am

Thanks for the compliment, Taipan. Haha nothing I make sell like hot cakes... Do people still love pan cakes?

So Which facebook group should I invade to? I have my studio facebook page but not for my personal use. Business fb page will not let me browse groups.
I also made Cat figurines based on other cult classic movie characters.
Switchum

Return to Models and Modelling