a other yellow interceptor

Like the name says...

Re: a other yellow interceptor

Postby toecutter » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 am

17 Night Rider 17 wrote:Don't mind Toecutter, he just feels the need to consistently offer up useless criticism in any thread he sees fit, and is generally butthurt about the idea of a non falcon interceptor/pursuit. Honestly this may come off as aggressive but I am definitely not the only one who's "over" his input. If you can't bring something relevant to the table and your best argument is, that's stupid I don't like it so nobody should, just keep it to yourself.

And I agree the smart car is awful.

Sockpuppet.
'Perhaps its a result of an anxiety'
toecutter

Postby toecutter » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 am

rustycarr wrote:
toecutter wrote:well its better than trying to turn some mid-size us car into a BOB.

You really prefer the "smart car" Interceptor? , i understand some people
Will dislike attempts at American BOB projects
At least we try, and its fun, we cant please everyone
But a smart car , better than a v8 ?? Cmon..

perhaps its the sense of irony in painting a tiny little smart car to represent an MFP interceptor that i appreciate.
toecutter

Postby 17 Night Rider 17 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Truth Hurts toecutter. move along
17 Night Rider 17

Postby toecutter » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

17 Night Rider 17 wrote:Truth Hurts toecutter. move along

Truth? One moron on the internet with access to a keyboard, does not a truth make.

perhaps you meant 'My opinion hurts toecutter. move along' ?
toecutter

Postby 17 Night Rider 17 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Seems I may have struck a chord with what you call my opinion, I can care less about name calling and don't see the point. I am done with this and it's an easy decision as again your proving my original suggestion to be true with both of your responses. I don't have time for internet tough guys and or trolls.

Try to enjoy the site and let others enjoy it also, keep in mind what the purpose of the site is. And also just because you have respectable/helpful posts in one topic doesn't make up for you shitting on or trolling other people's ideas in other threads.

Let's move on ..
17 Night Rider 17

Postby Daz » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:22 pm

mj.gif
mj.gif (567.64 KiB) Viewed 680 times
Daz

Postby toecutter » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

17 Night Rider 17 wrote:Seems I may have struck a chord with what you call my opinion, I can care less about name calling and don't see the point. I am done with this and it's an easy decision as again your proving my original suggestion to be true with both of your responses. I don't have time for internet tough guys and or trolls.

Try to enjoy the site and let others enjoy it also, keep in mind what the purpose of the site is. And also just because you have respectable/helpful posts in one topic doesn't make up for you shitting on or trolling other people's ideas in other threads.

Let's move on ..

Feel free to share any other mindfarts you have with me, because i have appreciated the deep knowledge you have provided with your - what is it - 8 posts...

Every post you make adds to you looking more and more like a teenage girl with a love me love me complex.

Any other lectures you want to make ?

Passive aggressive bullshit doesnt fly with me mate.
toecutter

Postby 17 Night Rider 17 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Honestly Toecutter get over yourself, you wouldn't talk or act in this way in real life and everyone reading this knows it.

You are the only one calling names and attempting to insult. I'm not being passive aggressive I am simply telling you to stop pretending to be a tough guy behind a keyboard.
You are a bully plain and simple and worse off an internet bully. Grow up and save your "fightin words" for real life.
17 Night Rider 17

Postby toecutter » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

17 Night Rider 17 wrote:Honestly Toecutter get over yourself, you wouldn't talk or act in this way in real life and everyone reading this knows it.

You are the only one calling names and attempting to insult. I'm not being passive aggressive I am simply telling you to stop pretending to be a tough guy behind a keyboard.
You are a bully plain and simple and worse off an internet bully. Grow up and save your "fightin words" for real life.

I dont even know what a tough guy is - im just a normal person with an opinion. Im also not sure how being an internet bully is worse than being a normal bully - can you run your thought processes on this past us all. Truly, i need to know.

To be honest, i'm having trouble figuring out your game - are you serious or a troll ?

It seems that unless i think its just great to turn some POS into a BOB - i'm a bully. And even worse - if i express my opinion - then i'm a bully ? If someone comes on here and says something that is blatantly wrong - or states an opinion as a fact, and is called on it - is that bullying as well ?

Show us all these examples of my 'tough guy', 'bullying', 'name calling' etc it would be a pretty short list.

You are just making a fool of yourself.

To save you further trauma why don't you just add me to the 'foes' list. That's where i normally add the spammers and trolls that come on this forum from time to time. Once you add me to the foes list you will never ever have to read my posts again.
toecutter

Postby 17 Night Rider 17 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 am

Again, you would not act/talk like this in real life, that's what makes an internet bully worse. They lack the stones in real life so therefore need to attempt to intimidate and insult while hiding behind a keyboard. I feel no need to try and flex on this forum as you do, I wonder why.
17 Night Rider 17

PreviousNext

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars