a other yellow interceptor

Like the name says...

Re: a other yellow interceptor

Postby Justice » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 am

toecutter wrote:well its better than trying to turn some mid-size us car into a BOB.

^ This is what started this whole dung flinging contest in this thead. The notion that a smart 'ceptor would be better than a v8 powered sedan is idiotic. If it is old and has a v8 it could belng in the max universe. But then again, the US cars I would consider are not mid size, they are good ol full sized US steel.

In the end the falcon reigns supreme, but a BOB torino or yellow 4 door torino would look damn sweet as a tribute to the movies we all love. Just don't get caught saying it is the car from mad max rather than a tribue to the car from mad max.

In the famous words of Rodney King; Why can't we all just get along...
Heroes die... Legends live on... maxrockatansky.org
[last updated: October 24th 2009]
Justice

Postby toecutter » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm

"The notion that a smart 'ceptor would be better than a v8 powered sedan is idiotic."

Yes, its the irony i appreciate - there is no way a smart car could be an interceptor, but its a cheeky homage. :)

Sadly, i think dressing a non-falcon up as a BOB is a bit, well, like a sad old drag queen. he may be wearing a dress and acting like a lady, but I still dont want to take her home at the end of the night. :oops:
'Perhaps its a result of an anxiety'
toecutter

Postby Daz » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 am

People make do with what they can. The price of a 2 door falcon (not even a GT) is hitting $60k, putting out of reach of most people.

Heck, if some one turns up with a painted smart car, they are welcome to park it next to my Pursuit at any car show.
Daz

Postby junkyarddog71 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 pm

thats about as sad as the toyota tercel I saw painted like the mach 5 from speed racer....... I think this would make a better yellow interceptor:

its my daily driver btw
a piece from here , a piece from there
junkyarddog71

Previous

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars