BOB update

Like the name says...

Re: BOB update

Postby MrSpeed » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:47 am

Mainly working on the door shuts, and also fitted the driverside brake vent,i fitted it to the dimensions of factory and the zoomie tips sit about 50mm below it...result.

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby MrSpeed » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:00 pm

On goes the satin, the bonnet scoop is finished, so is the tail panel, and starting on the door shuts, nearly ready for paint :D

The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby MrSpeed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:18 am

Getting close now.... :D
MrSpeed

Postby mack tanker » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Looks Good
mack tanker

Postby Chase Bansi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:03 am

It's been great to watch the progression of your car. It's looking great. She's gonna be gorgeous when you get that coat of black on her.

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

Postby MrSpeed » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:36 am

Thanks fella's, still chipping away at low spots on the rear of rear lower guards/fenders/wings. The roof, bonnet, and mating lines to the flares,passenger door are done, and thats it till next w/end but getting there.
MrSpeed

Postby TheDarkOne#1 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:19 am

Lookin good. Do you happen to know the paint code of the bob?
A fella, a quick fella, might have a weapon under there.
TheDarkOne#1

Postby MrSpeed » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:56 am

TheDarkOne#1 wrote:Lookin good. Do you happen to know the paint code of the bob?

Mine wont be painted in the original factory black, i will be using a high gloss black, i was going to go base coat and clear, after seeing a mates monaro which he painted the same way i thought it would add a bit of originality to mine, i can get you the code of the paint i used in the engine bay and boot area if you need it.
MrSpeed

Postby MrSpeed » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 am

Working the highs and lows, they are getting smaller, black does show everything, so i chucked some on to have a look, still some work required, but surely getting there.

MrSpeed

Postby TheDarkOne#1 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:20 pm

MrSpeed wrote:
TheDarkOne#1 wrote:Lookin good. Do you happen to know the paint code of the bob?

Mine wont be painted in the original factory black, i will be using a high gloss black, i was going to go base coat and clear, after seeing a mates monaro which he painted the same way i thought it would add a bit of originality to mine, i can get you the code of the paint i used in the engine bay and boot area if you need it.

Well mine (not a falcon btw) is also going high gloss black, i'm doing a 'black on black' theme. I was thinking about using RAL 9005 (jet black).
A fella, a quick fella, might have a weapon under there.
TheDarkOne#1

PreviousNext

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars