Free Interceptor bits ...

Like the name says...

Postby XAMan » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:04 am

Hi All

Like many on this forum I've wanted to build a MM replica. Ten years back I had the donor XB ready to go but lost it to a thieving scumbag ... what can youdo?

The latest version of the dream was to build a yellow Interceptor ute ... Yeah I know there was no such device but what the heck.

Well space and time have conspired to put the mockers on that as well. My base car ... a yellow XC Ute is currently listed on Ebay. I just have too many projects and not enough time ... and the garage is groaning (so's the wife ...) ... I've bitten the bullet and had the big clean out ... it's amazing the crud that one keeps in the hope that it really will come in handy later.

Among the detritis gathering under the house are some bits I gathered for my XB Coupe which I no longer can justify keeping and can't be bothered selling ... and don't want to toss out.

I have a pair of XC Fairmont rectangular headlamps and brackets to attach to the rad support panel.

Also a SAAS steering wheel which is almost identical to the Maxrob original ... it has black spokes but these would easily strip and polish.

The first person to contact me who is willing to pay the postage can have them ... provided they are for a MM project ... although I guess I rather send them os to someone without local access ...

So there it is ... yours for the cost of postage alone!
XAMan (Pete)

'Lingerie ... remember lingerie ...'
XAMan

Postby Wrinkles » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:16 am

SOLD! Contact me.... 3wmcopy at aceradio dot com dot au
Wrinkles

Postby 5.7 Interceptor » Sun Aug 25, 2002 5:23 am

I could use the headlamps if wrinkles does not need them... contact me at 5.7interceptor@cogeco.ca

Thanks
5.7 Interceptor

Postby XAMan » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:17 am

Hmmm ... only seven minutes apart ... a little Solomon style wisdom needed here ...

How about this ... Wrinkles gets the S/wheel and 5.7 gets the Lamps ... as I said I'd like to help someone o/s who doesn't have access to such bits.

Email me peterm at aftrs dot edu dot au
XAMan (Pete)

'Lingerie ... remember lingerie ...'
XAMan

Postby 5.7 Interceptor » Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:11 pm

that sounds great to me.... how abot you wrinkles??

Thanks XAman.... send me an e-mail and we'll get things rolling.

Doug
5.7 Interceptor

Postby Wrinkles » Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:30 pm

Yeah Doug.. I'm happy
Wrinkles

Postby Interdictor » Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:11 pm

BTW, I saw a SAAS wheel on Ebay yesterday. Black & tan leather, but with a little work.....
Back from the dead!
Interdictor

Return to Film Cars and Replica Cars