toe cutter tattoo

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

toe cutter tattoo

Postby venom666 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:55 pm

on the trivia section it says the gang tattoo they all have is a T with a small c crossing it. to me it looks like a T or maybe a capital i with a full circle around it (greek "phi" symbol), this matching the burnouts they left where they did damage? any input would be much appreciated.
step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road right to freedom!
venom666

toe cutter tattoo

Postby Desloc » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 am

It is the letters T and C imposed over each other representing Toe Cutter.

"You think you're special?! We've all lost someone we've loved, but we're still human beings, with dignity. You? You're out there with the garbage... you're nothing."
Desloc

toe cutter tattoo

Postby jbartosh » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:40 am

Does anybody have a close up pic of the tattoo they could post on here?
"metal damage, brain damage."
jbartosh

toe cutter tattoo

Postby March Hare » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:24 am

...keep an eye on Toecutter's tattoo when he does the "loose the face" line to Jesse.. his thumb smears the "tattoo" makeup and leaves a line down the side of his face....

... This was noticed using the standard MGM SpecEd DVD viewed on a 52" HDTV...

"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

toe cutter tattoo

Postby PursuitSpecial » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:00 am

Yeah, I pointed out that smear a while ago. The tatoo is not a TC, it is phi. Check out the "Sector 57" or whatever yellow sign at the beginning, also the phone booth March Hare smacks, and the tire marks in the road as Max drives up to the chevy wreck, all are phi's.

"I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
I did not turn back till they were destroyed."
-Psalm 18:37

Username: Jon (Jun. 28, 1999 - Oct. 17 1999)
Username: JtB (Oct. 17, 1999 - Mar. 31, 2000)
Username: PursuitSpecial (Mar. 31, 2000 - present)
PursuitSpecial

toe cutter tattoo

Postby venom666 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:58 pm

also there is one on top of the car wrecked by the gang...it says "FU" followed by the phi symbol. can anyone find out from one of the crew? i want the matching tattoo but not before i'm POSITIVE what it is!
step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road right to freedom!
venom666

toe cutter tattoo

Postby rossco » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:41 am

The Tattoo that all gang members received was the "BURN OUT" symbol. This symbol is taken from the mark that a motor cycle leaves when its rider does a burnout ( As the bike rider was doing in the clunes scene. Also the same symbol can be seen on the roadway when max and goose arrive at the chevy / girl scene.

I did a fair bit of research on this when I designed the toecutter gang patch which was used for the Toukley Charity Auction night back in December 2004.

Hugh Keays - Byrne explained to me and drew me what the actual tattoo looked like, as I was under the wrong impression that it was a TC, which is wasnt.

Cheers

Rossco
We have to teach him bubba.
rossco

toe cutter tattoo

Postby RickH » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:11 am

Quote: Originally posted by PursuitSpecial on 02 August 2007

Yeah, I pointed out that smear a while ago. The tatoo is not a TC, it is phi. Check out the "Sector 57" or whatever yellow sign at the beginning, also the phone booth March Hare smacks, and the tire marks in the road as Max drives up to the chevy wreck, all are phi's.

You learn something new every day. I never noticed all these clues!
Rick H.
Sydney
MFP 0174
'74 XBGT Hardtop
'64 Caddy Convertible
RickH

toe cutter tattoo

Postby nelson » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:55 am

thanks from me too. To think after all these years there are still bits that I havent noticed.
nelson

toe cutter tattoo

Postby venom666 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:44 am

Quote: Originally posted by rossco on 03 August 2007

The Tattoo that all gang members received was the "BURN OUT" symbol. This symbol is taken from the mark that a motor cycle leaves when its rider does a burnout ( As the bike rider was doing in the clunes scene. Also the same symbol can be seen on the roadway when max and goose arrive at the chevy / girl scene.

I did a fair bit of research on this when I designed the toecutter gang patch which was used for the Toukley Charity Auction night back in December 2004.

Hugh Keays - Byrne explained to me and drew me what the actual tattoo looked like, as I was under the wrong impression that it was a TC, which is wasnt.

Cheers

Rossco

is there any way you could post a rendition of the drawing he made? thanks and cheers!
venom666

Next

Return to General Movie Discussion