Mad Max Story

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Mad Max Story

Postby Road Samurai » Tue Jul 27, 1999 9:53 am

Hey, I appreciate your thinking about my story for your site and I would be honored if you posted it...BUT, unfortunately the story is awaiting completion. After the constructive comments I received from people on DanMan message board I decided that the story needed to be reworked. I developed some very interesting ideas and am continuing to rework many scenes to create the right "flavor" that only Mad Max has. To make matters worse, I have since become gainfully employed and I am also still taking one summer course at college so spare time is as rare as gasoline in the wasteland. I don't when it will be finished, but I will definitely let you know. Thanks again for thinking of me! (THERE, IS THIS MESSAGE SHORT ENOUGH FOR ALL YOU NITPICKY PEOPLE!)
Road Samurai

Re: Mad Max Story

Postby TheDarkOne » Tue Jul 27, 1999 1:24 pm

In Reply to: Mad Max Story posted by Road Samurai on July 27, 1999 at 17:53:37:

I forgot all about the story. Don't worry too much about what those goon on Danmans board said (jk), keep the story how you really want it, it'll turn out just fine. Us candians always come up with the best ideas anyways eh? Keep us updated on how it's going alright, look forward to reading it.
TheDarkOne

Return to General Movie Discussion