smilage

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

smilage

Postby TheDarkOne » Tue Jul 27, 1999 8:30 am

How many times does Max smile in the whole trilogy. I can remember 4 in Mad Max (when he first sees the interceptor, when he talks to fifi, and twice when talking to Jessie). There are two in Mad Max 2 (when he talks to papagallo and right at the end) amd I don't remember any in Thunderdome. Although I guess he really doesn't have any reason to smile.
TheDarkOne

Re: smilage

Postby Dave_H » Tue Jul 27, 1999 10:30 am

In Reply to: smilage posted by TheDarkOne on July 27, 1999 at 16:30:07:

: How many times does Max smile in the whole trilogy. I can remember 4 in Mad Max (when he first sees the interceptor, when he talks to fifi, and twice when talking to Jessie). There are two in Mad Max 2 (when he talks to papagallo and right at the end) amd I don't remember any in Thunderdome. Although I guess he really doesn't have any reason to smile.

Max smirks when the gyro captain is tied up in the interceptor en route to the compound and the dog has the shot gun trigger tied to a bone in its mouth, the dog sees a rabbit and nearly sets off the gun.

good doggy... good doggy.
Dave_H

Re: smilage

Postby Mr. Know it all » Tue Jul 27, 1999 12:01 pm

In Reply to: smilage posted by TheDarkOne on July 27, 1999 at 16:30:07:

I think his dog smiled about 4 times, but I'm not sure.

: How many times does Max smile in the whole trilogy. I can remember 4 in Mad Max (when he first sees the interceptor, when he talks to fifi, and twice when talking to Jessie). There are two in Mad Max 2 (when he talks to papagallo and right at the end) amd I don't remember any in Thunderdome. Although I guess he really doesn't have any reason to smile.
Mr. Know it all

asd's

Postby TheDarkOne » Tue Jul 27, 1999 1:16 pm

In Reply to: Re: smilage posted by Mr. Know it All on July 27, 1999 at 20:01:32:

Cattle dogs always smile, at least mine does, good call.
TheDarkOne

Return to General Movie Discussion