Just another ramble...

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Just another ramble...

Postby Road Samurai » Tue Jul 27, 1999 7:52 am

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, huh, Dark One? (I DON"T AGEE TO THAT! hehehe) Those phony messages I created weren't meant to be vicious or menacing in any way, you know, so I hope that wasn't how they were taken. I REALLY HAD FUN MAKING THEM UP hehehehe. No hard feelings, right? (OH, YOU BET THERE IS!) I wish you all the best (YOU BET I DO er, NO, WAIT, I DON"T WISH YOU ALL THE BEST---JUST SOME OF THE BEST!) Take it easy, Dark One (YEAH, REAAALLL EASY.)
Road Samurai

Just another responce

Postby TheDarkOne » Tue Jul 27, 1999 8:25 am

In Reply to: Just another ramble... posted by Road Samurai on July 27, 1999 at 15:52:21:

No worries mate, a few jokes at my expence are nothing compared to what people say to me durring a game. I wonder how all those guys know my mom anyways, and how do they know so much about my girlfriend too??? HEHEHEHEHE Us candians can take a joke right???? I knew it. There's no hard feelings bud, take it easy and keep your stick on the ice.
TheDarkOne

Re: Hey Road Samurai

Postby Night Rider » Tue Jul 27, 1999 8:29 am

In Reply to: Just another ramble... posted by Road Samurai on July 27, 1999 at 15:52:21:

Hey, do you still have that story you were doing about the events right after Mad Max? If you do I would really like to put it on my new web page, I'm trying to get unique material and fan fiction would be great. Thanks, NightRider

: I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, huh, Dark One? (I DON"T AGEE TO THAT! hehehe) Those phony messages I created weren't meant to be vicious or menacing in any way, you know, so I hope that wasn't how they were taken. I REALLY HAD FUN MAKING THEM UP hehehehe. No hard feelings, right? (OH, YOU BET THERE IS!) I wish you all the best (YOU BET I DO er, NO, WAIT, I DON"T WISH YOU ALL THE BEST---JUST SOME OF THE BEST!) Take it easy, Dark One (YEAH, REAAALLL EASY.)
Night Rider

Return to General Movie Discussion