Hey Nightrider -

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Hey Nightrider -

Postby Jason Carlton » Tue Jul 27, 1999 5:30 am

- You're from Racine, right? I took a bike ride through your county this weekend. Is it just me, or do the open grassy fields, old farm houses, and long, quiet back roads look like the places featured in MM1? Especially on a hot afternoon with no soul around. All that's missing is the sound of that crow (and a couple of dead bodies).
Jason Carlton

Re: Hey Nightrider -

Postby Night Rider » Tue Jul 27, 1999 7:33 am

In Reply to: Hey Nightrider - posted by Jason Carlton on July 27, 1999 at 13:30:23:

Yeah, Racine does look alot like some of the places in Mad Max, especially in the western area. Where exactly in Milwaukee do you live? I actually live in a park, Sander's Park, my dad is the manager there so we get to live in an old log cabin. Small but kinda cool.

: - You're from Racine, right? I took a bike ride through your county this weekend. Is it just me, or do the open grassy fields, old farm houses, and long, quiet back roads look like the places featured in MM1? Especially on a hot afternoon with no soul around. All that's missing is the sound of that crow (and a couple of dead bodies).
Night Rider

Re: Hey Nightrider -

Postby Jason Carlton » Tue Jul 27, 1999 8:25 am

In Reply to: Re: Hey Nightrider - posted by NightRider on July 27, 1999 at 15:33:09:

:

: Yeah, Racine does look alot like some of the places in Mad Max, especially in the western area. Where exactly in Milwaukee do you live? I actually live in a park, Sander's Park, my dad is the manager there so we get to live in an old log cabin. Small but kinda cool.

: : - You're from Racine, right? I took a bike ride through your county this weekend. Is it just me, or do the open grassy fields, old farm houses, and long, quiet back roads look like the places featured in MM1? Especially on a hot afternoon with no soul around. All that's missing is the sound of that crow (and a couple of dead bodies).

I grew up in Greendale, across from Southridge (I now live in Bayview by the lake).
Jason Carlton

Return to General Movie Discussion