Attn: Steve P. Re: MM Tape from Jason C.

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Attn: Steve P. Re: MM Tape from Jason C.

Postby Jason Carlton » Tue Jul 27, 1999 4:16 am

Steve - I got your letter last night. Everything there sounds good to me. I can make the copy and get it to you in about a week. You can reimburse me via the same address I gave you on the message board. I couldn't leave you an email address, since I'm online through my work and I'm too new of an employee to have email (ugh). Anyhow, the Mad Max I own is a 1st generation copy of the original Aussie tape. Hence the sound/clarity isn't DVD, but it is widescreen, which makes up for it. Any further ?'s just post here, or call or write...
Jason Carlton

Re: Attn: Steve P. Re: MM Tape from Jason C.

Postby Steve Pilant » Wed Jul 28, 1999 10:13 am

In Reply to: Attn: Steve P. Re: MM Tape from Jason C. posted by Jason Carlton on July 27, 1999 at 12:16:27:

: Steve - I got your letter last night. Everything there sounds good to me. I can make the copy and get it to you in about a week. You can reimburse me via the same address I gave you on the message board. I couldn't leave you an email address, since I'm online through my work and I'm too new of an employee to have email (ugh). Anyhow, the Mad Max I own is a 1st generation copy of the original Aussie tape. Hence the sound/clarity isn't DVD, but it is widescreen, which makes up for it. Any further ?'s just post here, or call or write...

Sounds good as a holdover until I can locate a copy on Japanese region 2 DVD (Yes, I've tried Steve at Laserexchange, but he's out atthe moment). :-)

Regs,

Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Return to General Movie Discussion