Kjell again

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Kjell again

Postby Jon » Mon Jul 26, 1999 3:19 pm

Cool picture George, maybe you can help me with these questions. Was that his voice in the movie? And did he shave his head for the role, or wear something over it to make it look like he was partially bald?
Jon

Re: Kjell again

Postby Steve Pilant » Mon Jul 26, 1999 9:35 pm

In Reply to: Kjell again posted by Jon on July 26, 1999 at 23:19:48:

: Cool picture George, maybe you can help me with these questions. Was that his voice in the movie? And did he shave his head for the role, or wear something over it to make it look like he was partially bald?

I figured with that blond hair, perhaps he was wearing contact lenses as well for that beady-eyed look. What do you think Gordon Hayes? ;-) You lurking on the 3MB? regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Postby Jason Carlton » Tue Jul 27, 1999 4:20 am

In Reply to: Re: Kjell again posted by Steve Pilant on July 27, 1999 at 05:35:38:

: : Cool picture George, maybe you can help me with these questions. Was that his voice in the movie? And did he shave his head for the role, or wear something over it to make it look like he was partially bald?

: I figured with that blond hair, perhaps he was wearing contact lenses as well for that beady-eyed look. What do you think Gordon Hayes? ;-) You lurking on the 3MB? regs, Steve

As for his voice, compare the DVD/Widescreen trailer with his voice in the Road Warrior version. The trailer voice isn't as strong as in the RW. A dub maybe? Why dub only his voice?
Jason Carlton

Postby George Kritty » Wed Jul 28, 1999 10:25 pm

In Reply to: Kjell again posted by Jon on July 26, 1999 at 23:19:48:

: Cool picture George, maybe you can help me with these questions. Was that his voice in the movie? And did he shave his head for the role, or wear something over it to make it look like he was partially bald?

I can't recall asking him about how they got his

head that way but I was always under the impression it was added over his real hair.

I remember when he said he stuffed up his lines

with the wrong sequence but noo-body,nooobody noticed.He repeats himself when he says "I'll give you safe passage".He also mentioned he does'nt have anything from the gear he wore.I myself got a hold of an exact hockey mask imported from canada and made by a company called 'Cooper'.IT came in white plastic and have sprayed it silver. Oh, and yes that was his voice. G.Kritty
George Kritty

Return to General Movie Discussion