MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez

Postby JT » Mon Jul 26, 1999 10:23 am

I have two questions. First, does anyone know where I can view the trailer of the MM2 movie (the one which starts out, "In the future, cities will become deserts, roads become battlefields).

Also, when Max crashes the Interceptor in MM2, and Wez instructs the crossbow holder to bring Max alive, why is it that he prepares to shoot Max right before the car blows up? Just a little bit of nit-picking details.
JT

Re: MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez

Postby TheDarkOne » Mon Jul 26, 1999 4:12 pm

In Reply to: MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez posted by JT on July 26, 1999 at 18:23:37:

The trailer is viewable on DVD versions or on the new copy of Mad Max 2 that was released. About Wez, that's a good question. All I can think of is that he was holding the crossbow to make sure Max didn't try anything (like a guy who came out of that crash would). That's all I can think of.
TheDarkOne

Postby Peter Barton » Mon Jul 26, 1999 4:31 pm

In Reply to: Re: MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez posted by TheDarkOne on July 27, 1999 at 00:12:19:

: The trailer is viewable on DVD versions or on the new copy of Mad Max 2 that was released.

This is not the trailer he is looking for. I do have the trailer he wants on tape, but have no way to digitise it currently. Maybe in about a month or two. I can probably digitise the audio track a bit easier, I might give that a go sometime sooner.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Postby Dave_H » Mon Jul 26, 1999 6:44 pm

In Reply to: MM2 trailer and disobeying Wez posted by JT on July 26, 1999 at 18:23:37:

: I have two questions. First, does anyone know where I can view the trailer of the MM2 movie (the one which starts out, "In the future, cities will become deserts, roads become battlefields).

Isnt there a link from peters Mad max 2 page to this online trailer you ask about?

Ive never run it from my work on a high speed link because they use a filtering firewall but I ran it from home one night and It seems to fit that description. apologies of course if I am wrong.

anyway heres the address, just copy it into your browsers location box and have the real audio G2 plugin installed (which is availabe free from the real site)

http://www9.dvdexpress.com/consumer/product_trailers.asp?mode=Pick&prodnum=1163

dave
Dave_H

Return to General Movie Discussion