Ford

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Ford

Postby Condelini » Mon Jul 26, 1999 4:58 am

How should I go about purchasing a Ford Falcon XB. I would greatly appreciate any advice.I live in England and if anyone says go and steal the Interceptor they deserve to be shot! please help!
Condelini

Re: Ford

Postby Wayne Jones » Tue Jul 27, 1999 2:17 am

In Reply to: Ford posted by Condelini on July 26, 1999 at 12:58:58:

: How should I go about purchasing a Ford Falcon XB. I would greatly appreciate any advice.I live in England and if anyone says go and steal the Interceptor they deserve to be shot! please help!

If you have a bit of time you might try cheaking out online trading post. The trading post is Astralias biggest for sale paper, is covers everything aspecialy austomobiles. It is a weekley paper that comes out on tuesdays AUS time, and can be found on the internet, with all the latest stuff for sale. All my cars were purchased from private adds in the trading post. The URL is:

http://www.tradingpost.com/

The prices are on each car and a dascriptin of them as well. You can see roughly what you will be paying.

Good luck

Regs

Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones

Re: Ford

Postby Dave Boboc » Tue Jul 27, 1999 6:25 pm

In Reply to: Re: Ford posted by Wayne Jones on July 27, 1999 at 10:17:28:

Another good publication is Unique Cars magazine. Most ads are photo ads, both color and black and white. It's about the same thickness as Hemmings Motor News. I'm sure the Aussies on this site can help you get a few copies or subscription. The Falcon GT clubs would also be willing to help.

Dave Boboc
Dave Boboc

Return to General Movie Discussion