Kjell Nillson

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Kjell Nillson

Postby JT » Fri Jul 23, 1999 7:23 am

I asked this question before and really didn't get a response. I wanted to see if anyone knew any information about the actor who played Humungus (Kjell Nillson) Your message board is a great idea covering very interesting topics. Keep up the good work.
JT

Re: Kjell Nillson

Postby Jon » Fri Jul 23, 1999 12:42 pm

In Reply to: Kjell Nillson posted by JT on July 23, 1999 at 15:23:11:

I looked on the internet a long time ago and found... nothing. I just wanted to see what he looked like under that mask...
Jon

Postby Heimdal » Sat Jul 24, 1999 2:35 am

In Reply to: Kjell Nillson posted by JT on July 23, 1999 at 15:23:11:

Just so you won't feel your question's been neglected, I also tried to find some info on this guy, and found nothing. I think he's probaly a German actor, other than that, I haven't a clue.

I always thought his combination of a hockey mask and S an M garb was interesting, in a disturbing sort of way. I'm sure deep down inside the Humongous was a nice guy when you take the time to know him, just a bit misunderstood, poor guy.

: I asked this question before and really didn't get a response. I wanted to see if anyone knew any information about the actor who played Humungus (Kjell Nillson) Your message board is a great idea covering very interesting topics. Keep up the good work.
Heimdal

Postby George Kritty » Sat Jul 24, 1999 6:02 pm

In Reply to: Re: Kjell Nillson posted by Jon on July 23, 1999 at 20:42:54:

: I looked on the internet a long time ago and found... nothing. I just wanted to see what he looked like under that mask...

I have met Kjell in 1984 and had my photo taken

with him.He ran a body-building gym in Hornsby

SYD NSW.He was offered the role of Humungus after some short acting appearances in Ausie flop:Arcade.He also played a pirate in another.He has full head of blonde hair too.He seemed very

delighted that someone like me had an interest to travel a fair distance just to meet him and was very keen to talk about the production of MM2.

G.Kritty
George Kritty

Postby Steve Pilant » Sun Jul 25, 1999 1:39 am

In Reply to: Re: Kjell Nillson posted by George Kritty on July 25, 1999 at 02:02:09:

: : I looked on the internet a long time ago and found... nothing. I just wanted to see what he looked like under that mask...

: I have met Kjell in 1984 and had my photo taken

: with him.He ran a body-building gym in Hornsby

: SYD NSW.He was offered the role of Humungus after some short acting appearances in Ausie flop:Arcade.He also played a pirate in another.He has full head of blonde hair too.He seemed very

: delighted that someone like me had an interest to travel a fair distance just to meet him and was very keen to talk about the production of MM2.

: G.Kritty

I'm a bit curious to see him unmasked myself - any chance of sending that pic of you and him to Peter for posting or doing a link? That would be WAY cool. And as always remember, only by following instructions can we hope to maintain a successful highway program. Regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Postby andre N » Sun Jul 25, 1999 12:23 pm

In Reply to: Re: Kjell Nillson posted by Steve Pilant on July 25, 1999 at 09:39:27:

Good tag line steve.

I better not catch you dealing in petrol or using the term "bronze!"
andre N

Postby George Kritty » Mon Jul 26, 1999 2:41 am

In Reply to: Re: Kjell Nillson posted by Steve Pilant on July 25, 1999 at 09:39:27:

: : : I looked on the internet a long time ago and found... nothing. I just wanted to see what he looked like under that mask...

: : I have met Kjell in 1984 and had my photo taken

: : with him.He ran a body-building gym in Hornsby

: : SYD NSW.He was offered the role of Humungus after some short acting appearances in Ausie flop:Arcade.He also played a pirate in another.He has full head of blonde hair too.He seemed very

: : delighted that someone like me had an interest to travel a fair distance just to meet him and was very keen to talk about the production of MM2.

: : G.Kritty

: I'm a bit curious to see him unmasked myself - any chance of sending that pic of you and him to Peter for posting or doing a link? That would be WAY cool. And as always remember, only by following instructions can we hope to maintain a successful highway program. Regs, Steve

Dear Steve.

I have already mailed this pic to Peter earlier

this year but suprised he has'nt used it for people to see.So if you read this Peter then dig it out and wack it on. G.Kritty.
George Kritty

Postby George Kritty » Mon Jul 26, 1999 2:43 am

: : : I looked on the internet a long time ago and found... nothing. I just wanted to see what he looked like under that mask...

: : I have met Kjell in 1984 and had my photo taken

: : with him.He ran a body-building gym in Hornsby

: : SYD NSW.He was offered the role of Humungus after some short acting appearances in Ausie flop:Arcade.He also played a pirate in another.He has full head of blonde hair too.He seemed very

: : delighted that someone like me had an interest to travel a fair distance just to meet him and was very keen to talk about the production of MM2.

: : G.Kritty

: I'm a bit curious to see him unmasked myself - any chance of sending that pic of you and him to Peter for posting or doing a link? That would be WAY cool. And as always remember, only by following instructions can we hope to maintain a successful highway program. Regs, Steve

Dear Steve.

I have already mailed this pic to Peter earlier

this year but suprised he has'nt used it for people to see.So if you read this Peter then dig it out and wack it on. G.Kritty.
George Kritty

Postby Peter Barton » Mon Jul 26, 1999 1:46 pm

In Reply to: Re: Kjell Nillson posted by George Kritty on July 26, 1999 at 10:41:46:

: I have already mailed this pic to Peter earlier

: this year but suprised he has'nt used it for people to see.So if you read this Peter then dig it out and wack it on. G.Kritty.

OK, done (finally!).

These arrived back when the scanner was dead unfortunately, I had enough trouble getting your artwork scanned and put up at that time. I still have quite a few other things from that period that need scanning, more model pics from David Giovannini, a bunch of car magazines, a bunch of location photos, and who knows what else. I'm slowly getting there!

I kept meaning to put Kjell up earlier though, but I wanted to write up a bit of a biography page for him too, which was what was holding things up. I'll still try to add some info this week, at the moment I've only put pictures of him up. I always try to put up some information on things wherever possible, rather than being just a pictures page. It would obviously be easier and quicker if I only put pictures online, the current biography pages could have been done in a single afternoon without the info. But in my opinion it's important to actually say something about the images as well, and provide some background info where I can. Obviously pictures are nice to look at, but a lot of the time they don't tell you the full story by themselves. The research on some of the pages does end up taking a hell of a long time though, I might end up just having to stick up more pages like Kjell's currently is, and coming back to add the info later.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Return to General Movie Discussion