OH NO!!!!!!!!

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

OH NO!!!!!!!!

Postby TheDarkOne » Fri Jul 23, 1999 6:03 am

Oh crap. I have been watching Mad Max a lot lately because I got a copy of the aussie version (thanks nightrider). And after watching it a lot I think I am starting to like that song that the singer in the nightclub does. I don't want to like it, but I do!!!!!!!!! Please don't hate me.
TheDarkOne

Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!

Postby Heimdal » Fri Jul 23, 1999 6:22 am

In Reply to: OH NO!!!!!!!! posted by TheDarkOne on July 23, 1999 at 14:03:32:

Yes, those are amazing lyrics. "stick to you like a tire on a lycorish ride", or whatever the hell she's crooning about.

: Oh crap. I have been watching Mad Max a lot lately because I got a copy of the aussie version (thanks nightrider). And after watching it a lot I think I am starting to like that song that the singer in the nightclub does. I don't want to like it, but I do!!!!!!!!! Please don't hate me.
Heimdal

Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!

Postby andre N » Fri Jul 23, 1999 10:52 am

In Reply to: OH NO!!!!!!!! posted by TheDarkOne on July 23, 1999 at 14:03:32:

"Lookin' for some juice, out this side of town.........."

Well, it may not be up for a award for the lyrics, but it sure gets the Goose's attention when she says something to the effect " motorbikes and leathermen, take me to the end of the dream", goose looks up.

I think it's kind of fun how all the lyrics reinforce the feel of the movie.

BTW next morning, why the baby doll on the door.............did Goose lay an egg?

BTW 2, I think the car he walks by before laying that amazing strip of rubber is a Pontiac Leman/GTO 69-72. Have to rewatch!

See ya on the road, skag!
andre N

Return to General Movie Discussion