CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father

Postby Steve Pilant » Fri Jul 23, 1999 1:17 am

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly embarass and congratulate Grant Hodgson on the occaison of the birth of his son, and the youngest Mad Max fan. In no time at all I'm sure Grant's son will be sneaking his "old mans" Interceptor replica out for a joyride or two. Grant's gotta sleep SOMETIME, eh? :-) Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! (Vincent Price laughter) Regs, Steve
Gotta hand it to ya treasure - the last of the V8 interceptors. Woulda been a shame to blow it up...
Steve Pilant

Re: CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father

Postby Wayne Jones » Fri Jul 23, 1999 2:32 am

In Reply to: CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father posted by Steve Pilant on July 23, 1999 at 09:17:05:

: I would like to take this opportunity to publicly embarass and congratulate Grant Hodgson on the occaison of the birth of his son, and the youngest Mad Max fan. In no time at all I'm sure Grant's son will be sneaking his "old mans" Interceptor replica out for a joyride or two. Grant's gotta sleep SOMETIME, eh? :-) Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! (Vincent Price laughter) Regs, Steve

CONGRATULATIONS on the little grant, grant. I bet you got the misses to hospital in time, considering you got the Interceptor in the shed.

Well have fun, and remember to hide the KEYS

Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones

Congrats

Postby Night Rider » Fri Jul 23, 1999 2:35 am

In Reply to: CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father posted by Steve Pilant on July 23, 1999 at 09:17:05:

Congratulations! What's his name?.....How abut Max or Mel?.....Soda or Seven are unusual names according to George Costanza. Just a thought.

: I would like to take this opportunity to publicly embarass and congratulate Grant Hodgson on the occaison of the birth of his son, and the youngest Mad Max fan. In no time at all I'm sure Grant's son will be sneaking his "old mans" Interceptor replica out for a joyride or two. Grant's gotta sleep SOMETIME, eh? :-) Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! (Vincent Price laughter) Regs, Steve
Night Rider

congratulations

Postby TheDarkOne » Fri Jul 23, 1999 4:03 am

Congrats, just hope your kid doesn't turn out like me hahahahahahaha. From what I hear I was a little menace all over the neighborhood. Anyways, best wishes to you and your family.
TheDarkOne

Re: CONGRATULATIONS - Grant Hodgson - New father

Postby Grant Hodgson and son » Fri Jul 23, 1999 9:56 pm

Hello thankyou for publicly embarassing me, but at this stage there is only 1 INTERCEPTOR replica around here we still dont know about my yellow four door, but I am sure I know where to put the keys for your black Interceptor 2 door Steve, Ill have have him turn the key when the motors in her!!

Thanks Steve and every one
Grant Hodgson and son

Return to General Movie Discussion