MM2 Narator, is it the kid???

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

MM2 Narator, is it the kid???

Postby Wayne Jones » Thu Jul 22, 1999 6:49 pm

In mad max 2 you hear the narator speaking at the start and finish. At the finish it says "in time i grew to become leader or the great northern tribe" or somthing simular. As it says it it shows a close up of the feral kid, which implies that the kid is the one saying it. In the script it also says "for the first time we see the narators eyes, it is the child" or somthing simular which tells us the kid is now the adult narrating. Well didnt the kid have his tongue cut pout so he couldnt speak???

Oh I have been watching that "Thunderstone", I know i know, but it is as close as ya ganna get until if/when MM4 is made. Anyways in the back ground of the mine you can see a couple of shells of cars. One being a XA-B coupe and a few sedans, infact they are good bodies but have been painted rust colour and lights and windows smashed. Oh there is also a V8 Track car (as in tose steel belt sort of things on bulldowsers).

Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones

Re: MM2 Narator, is it the kid???

Postby TheDarkOne » Thu Jul 22, 1999 7:18 pm

In Reply to: MM2 Narator, is it the kid??? posted by Wayne Jones on July 23, 1999 at 02:49:31:

I thought the kid just didn't know how to talk because he grew up with wolves and stuff. Where did you hear the thing about the tongue??
TheDarkOne

Re: MM2 Narator, is it the kid???

Postby Wayne Jones » Thu Jul 22, 1999 8:52 pm

In Reply to: Re: MM2 Narator, is it the kid??? posted by TheDarkOne on July 23, 1999 at 03:18:11:

: I thought the kid just didn't know how to talk because he grew up with wolves and stuff. Where did you hear the thing about the tongue??

Ive heard it heaps, nearly all the guys ive ever talked to thought thats what happened and i read it on a sort of chornology. I guess its obviously wrong as its a bit hard being a narrator without a tongue.

Wayne Jones
Wayne Jones

Return to General Movie Discussion