Best of the BEST

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Best of the BEST

Postby TheDarkOne » Wed Jul 21, 1999 4:36 pm

What do you all think was Mel's best movie. He's a great actor that can do it all, but what do you think was his best movie. I think Mad Max 2 was his best of the trilogy, but my favorite movie of his was probably Air America. What do you guys think.
TheDarkOne

Re: Best of the BEST

Postby Doc » Wed Jul 21, 1999 5:15 pm

In Reply to: Best of the BEST posted by TheDarkOne on July 22, 1999 at 00:36:41:

: What do you all think was Mel's best movie. He's a great actor that can do it all, but what do you think was his best movie. I think Mad Max 2 was his best of the trilogy, but my favorite movie of his was probably Air America. What do you guys think.

: I like pretty much all of Mel's movies but I thought his best was Braveheart. I thought he put every ounce of his acting ability into it.
Doc

Brave Heart

Postby Heimdal » Thu Jul 22, 1999 1:04 am

In Reply to: Best of the BEST posted by TheDarkOne on July 22, 1999 at 00:36:41:

Without hesitation, I can say Brave Heart was his best movie. No doubt about it.

: What do you all think was Mel's best movie. He's a great actor that can do it all, but what do you think was his best movie. I think Mad Max 2 was his best of the trilogy, but my favorite movie of his was probably Air America. What do you guys think.
Heimdal

Re: Brave Heart

Postby Night Rider » Thu Jul 22, 1999 3:16 am

In Reply to: Brave Heart posted by Heimdal on July 22, 1999 at 09:04:59:

Mel is awsome in all his movies but Brave Heart is by far his best and, I think, possibly the BEST movie of all time.

: Without hesitation, I can say Brave Heart was his best movie. No doubt about it.

: : What do you all think was Mel's best movie. He's a great actor that can do it all, but what do you think was his best movie. I think Mad Max 2 was his best of the trilogy, but my favorite movie of his was probably Air America. What do you guys think.
Night Rider

Re: Brave Heart

Postby Night Rider » Thu Jul 22, 1999 3:17 am

In Reply to: Brave Heart posted by Heimdal on July 22, 1999 at 09:04:59:

Mel is awsome in all his movies but Brave Heart is by far his best and, I think, the BEST movie of all time.

: Without hesitation, I can say Brave Heart was his best movie. No doubt about it.

: : What do you all think was Mel's best movie. He's a great actor that can do it all, but what do you think was his best movie. I think Mad Max 2 was his best of the trilogy, but my favorite movie of his was probably Air America. What do you guys think.
Night Rider

Postby Jason Carlton » Thu Jul 22, 1999 4:16 am

In Reply to: Re: Best of the BEST posted by Doc on July 22, 1999 at 01:15:54:

: : I like pretty much all of Mel's movies but I thought his best was Braveheart. I thought he put every ounce of his acting ability into it.

Yeah, Braveheart - not to mention he directed it as well (won the Academy Award for best film & director!) How about his worst? Besides Summer City, that's his first. I don't know if it counts - he didn't really star. "Tim" seems stupid, although I never saw it, "Tequila Sunrise" was really boring, & "Lethal Weapon" should have stopped after pt.2... Just my opinion, mind you.
Jason Carlton

worst

Postby TheDarkOne » Thu Jul 22, 1999 4:30 am

In Reply to: Re: Best of the BEST posted by Jason Carlton on July 22, 1999 at 12:16:51:

Attack Force Z. (I have nothing more to say)
TheDarkOne

Postby AKR » Thu Jul 22, 1999 10:27 am

Air America? Is that a joke? Braveheart was definetly the best movie.
AKR

Postby TheDarkOne » Thu Jul 22, 1999 1:49 pm

In Reply to: Re: Best of the BEST posted by AKR on July 22, 1999 at 18:27:46:

A joke, no I liked it. Is there something wrong with that? I thought Braveheart was good, but I really liked air america.
TheDarkOne

Postby TheDarkOne » Thu Jul 22, 1999 1:52 pm

In Reply to: Re: Best of the BEST posted by AKR on July 22, 1999 at 18:27:46:

It would have been a joke if I had said Brid on a wire, have you ever seen that, ugh. It's like, Mel, why did you do this??
TheDarkOne

Next

Return to General Movie Discussion